Story Terrarian Lore

This lore is pretty cool, but I find one major flaw with it: it conflicts with the Calamity mod lore. The Calamity mod lore (which I am unsure which is official or not) states that many gods (such as the Elementals, Providence, and Astrum Deus), tribes (such as the Underworld dwellers, the Royal Family, and the Statigel), and important figures (Statis, Yharim, Draedon, Daedalus, Braelor, Silva, Calamitas, etc) existed long before the guide, the player (a.k.a the Terrarian) and possiblay the Wall of Flesh. But all in all, Calamity IS just a mod, and although its lore makes sense, it also makes sense that the player and the guide are the first people in the world (YOU created the world after all).

Btw, after reading this, I recommend you people read the Calamity mod lore because it is super deep and some parts are even sad (rest in peace Statis, Braelor, and Silva)

Good theory/pov but the stylist/tavener/cursed guy at dungeon entrance/engineer/ and tinkerer were in the world before the player

This lore is pretty cool, but I find one major flaw with it: it conflicts with the Calamity mod lore. The Calamity mod lore (which I am unsure which is official or not) states that many gods (such as the Elementals, Providence, and Astrum Deus), tribes (such as the Underworld dwellers, the Royal Family, and the Statigel), and important figures (Statis, Yharim, Draedon, Daedalus, Braelor, Silva, Calamitas, etc) existed long before the guide, the player (a.k.a the Terrarian) and possiblay the Wall of Flesh. But all in all, Calamity IS just a mod, and although its lore makes sense, it also makes sense that the player and the guide are the first people in the world (YOU created the world after all).

Btw, after reading this, I recommend you people read the Calamity mod lore because it is super deep and some parts are even sad (rest in peace Statis, Braelor, and Silva)
How is conflicting with a completely unrelated unofficial lore a flaw or problem in the slightest?

Back
Top Bottom