• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

•ӍλЯѴЇИ•

Official Terrarian
VT08pyK.png

So I just found a funny little house ...in Hell!
What texture pack is this?

mikehl1337

Terrarian
Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 12.30.14 AM.png
Started a new expert playthrough, and i couldn't find the corruption.
Then I went on my maxed out character and flew through the world, and still didn't find it.
Then I went on a Map Viewer, thinking it might be underground only as a bug, and this happened.
Is it really rare? is it a bug? I dont even know.

happyfaic72

Skeletron Prime
The first thing I noticed was the undeground desert being on the complete other side of the jungle. The ice biome's placement right near the dungeon is strange too. It looks like a lot of biomes got mislocated. Also, look at that one underground jungle tree growing in the granite biome :D

mikehl1337

Terrarian
View attachment 151944 Started a new expert playthrough, and i couldn't find the corruption.
Then I went on my maxed out character and flew through the world, and still didn't find it.
Then I went on a Map Viewer, thinking it might be underground only as a bug, and this happened.

Btw the world seed is 1388422964, small, corruption, expert

Squideer

Official Terrarian
Apart from that, mobile has nothing. PC users always think that mobile users are so lucky to have a few garbagey exclusives.

I never said anything about one version being superior over the other. The context there was I did something that I thought was cool/unknown, Only to be informed that it could be replicated easier. (The bit with the Holy Hand 'Nades was simply for an example)

Eldrithia

Wall of Flesh
This might be the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me, and the only way to explain it would be that Moon Lord just wanted to go home. Honestly, the reason this happened was because I got killed by a turtle as he died, and it kinda broke him.
moon_lord__where_are_you_going__by_looseguide-d8zird4.png

Last edited:

Terra B Welch

Empress of Light
So I was just playing a tModloader expert playthrough with my Tribal Warrior character Tania, just beat the Eye of Cthulhu and decided to head to the crimson.

The left chasm entrance is a bit broken...
20161227021152_1.jpg

Intertwining tunnels!
20161227021228_1.jpg

This area is pretty big.
20161227021443_1.jpg

FOUR HEARTS IN ONE SPOT, FOUR!!!
20161227021451_1.jpg

I brung sticky bombs just to reach one heart(so I could have a goblin army spawn naturally)... I didn't even need them...
20161227021521_1.jpg

Top Bottom