• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Adventure The Curse of the Guide W.I.P.

Greystillbrynns III

Skeletron Prime
So I’m thinking of possibly making an adventure map, maybe puzzle maybe not.
Sorry mobile users but I think I’m going to be doing it on pc so yeah....
It is a huge work in progress and I have no map or images to show I just have an idea to make one
Well with that it may take me probably 2 or 3 months, I mean I don’t really get that much time on pc so yeah, and I don’t want to interrupt some series on mobile I’m doing for YouTube.
But I’ll give updates on the map(like when I get some progress I may or may not add a world link, but I most likely will just add images)

Last edited:

Greystillbrynns III

Skeletron Prime
So umm I haven’t really been working on this map for a while but last weekend I got to doing it, got a little farther, man I don’t know what I would do without TEdit.

Greystillbrynns III

Skeletron Prime
I'm gonna be taking a break from this map just because I wanna get into modding, so yeah I'm taking a break don't know how long, but i can say for sure that when summer comes I'll be working on it a lot more than now

Top Bottom