tModLoader The Dawn of Industry

Itorius

Skeletron Prime
Back to ModHub(tm)

Technological overhaul for Terraria!
You will start in the stone age with nothing but some "instruction manuals" and then you will slowly make your way through all the different eras.

The Dawn of Industry: Core

Core mod for all other TDoI mods. Includes all materials, power and heat transfer.

The Dawn of Industry: Power

Includes all power generators.

The Dawn of Industry: Machines

Includes all machines.

Last edited:
Take a look at Spirit Mod...
Asking for donations is perfectly fine, but please don't reason it away by comparing this with one of the biggest mods out there right now. It just isn't a fair comparison at all.

- They have a massive amount of content, which is safe to assume took a massive amount of work compared to your mod
- Their mod is downloadable and fully-playable, and in a far better place than most other mods out there that are 'out of beta'
- A donation option didn't even exist in Spirit's thread until their mod was playable to all, once it was already incredibly-popular with roughly 400,000 page views
- Despite all this they offer to include an item in your honor to be featured in their mod for a $3 donation, while you offer one for $4

I can list other reasons why it just doesn't look good, but you get the gist.

I think it's time to resurrect this thread. Here's a spoiler on the power system I'm working on.
fZppqbd.png

Back
Top Bottom