Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been 16 days since the announcement of the Frost Moon update coming to Console and Mobile. In the post it said the update would be in 2-3 weeks. Are they waiting until the last few day :(?

I think I might have said something around this a few pages back....something about being confident it will hit - give or take a few days....

Loki , don't get this like an offense , but you should quote that post of yours(people get lost fast if they have bad inernet connection):D

It has been 16 days since the announcement of the Frost Moon update coming to Console and Mobile. In the post it said the update would be in 2-3 weeks. Are they waiting until the last few day :(?
To be honest I wish developing teams for anything would dedicate one person to constant updates on how well its going. I hope its this week.

Guys why does the wiki keep changing the date of to when the 1.2.2 update that features frost moon will be out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424314804][/DOUBLEPOST]And will this get released on next gen first or all platforms including psvita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom