Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no question. In terms of content, the pc is hands down the winner. The next gen consoles can run Terraria no problem but wanting to keep cross play available is holding it back. Why won't everyone just buy a next gen system? "I asked my mom and she said no" is probably number one reason. Kids.
Im sorry but not everyone is rich like you and can just buy any sestem they want~_~

@Deadonarrival BILLS AINT CHEAP. not everyone has $400 to shell out for a system with very few games. I bought one and mainly I play Tomb Raider, and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. I mainly play Terraria on my Vita as I can take the thing anywhere. had Sony focused on more power vs touchscreens and gimmicks the Vit might've been a better sell.
That's the saddest constant excuse ponies keep giving, bills aren't THAT bad, certainly not bad enough that you can't save a little here and there.
I didn't have the money for a ps3 when it launcheand it took me a year and a half to save up and get it, PS4/WIIU/FailBONE are a year old now, WIIU even older, if you haven't saved anything towards one by then you simply aren't interested enough.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424230038][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im sorry but not everyone is rich like you and can just buy any sestem they want~_~
Rich isn't the issue, buy less doritos and you'll have enough in no time.

Last edited:
considering either system lacks a big library of games the lack of interest would be understandable. I wouldn't buy an XBone just for Killer Instinct ya know.

considering either system lacks a big library of games the lack of interest would be understandable. I wouldn't buy an XBone just for Killer Instinct ya know.
I know but it's sooo goooood, seriously Xbone is winning the fgc BIG TIME with that game
[DOUBLEPOST=1424230565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe we have a family to keep alive
I have a working ps3 and don't need a ps4 to play terraria if I already have it
Ponies like you are why AAA developers keep locking framerates, thank celestia that attitude hasn't seeped into fighting games yet, imagine street fighter 5 on ps3/360? Shudder

I know but it's sooo goooood, seriously Xbone is winning the fgc BIG TIME with that game

Ponies like you are why AAA developers keep locking framerates, thank celestia that attitude hasn't seeped into fighting games yet, imagine street fighter 5 on ps3/360? Shudder
Why don't you become one so you can change that, im not buying a ps4 WHEN I DON'T NEED ONE
[DOUBLEPOST=1424231136][/DOUBLEPOST]Nobody even plays street fighter anymore except at the bowling alley arcade

I have PS4 and it's great. hell the controllers can be used on a PS3. As much as I hate to disagree Origami there's a reason they have EVO tourneys.

Disrespectful and insulting posts will not be tolerated here.
Why don't you become one so you can change that, im not buying a ps4 WHEN I DON'T NEED ONE
that's perfectly fine but
Maybe we have a family to keep alive
We could do without the sob stories
Nobody even plays street fighter anymore except at the bowling alley arcade
HA!!! Where do i even begin with that stupidity?
I have PS4 and it's great. hell the controllers can be used on a PS3. As much as I hate to disagree Origami there's a reason they have EVO tourneys.
even past EVO we have Capcom Cup afterwards with a half million dollar prize pool, guess i gotta get to the bowling arcades huh?

@Deadonarrival BILLS AINT CHEAP. not everyone has $400 to shell out for a system with very few games. I bought one and mainly I play Tomb Raider, and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. I mainly play Terraria on my Vita as I can take the thing anywhere. had Sony focused on more power vs touchscreens and gimmicks the Vit might've been a better sell.
Who are you telling. Bills ain't cheap. Understatement of the year. It was a joke anyway. I could care less if anyone else bought next gen. I enjoy mine and all the games for it. In a few years, last gen will go the way of the dinosaurs and this won't even matter. Boo hoo if you can't afford it, it's the price of admission. Pay to play or enjoy antiquated games. As far as a console war goes, those in the know, already know, ya know? Those that appreciate quality know what to buy, nuff said.

I was raised in a family who um DON'T waste their money on thing they don't need and that people who get pist because you don't have next gen gaming console really don't have much to do their life. Why don't you get pist about world hunger or all the worlds wars and not get onto a 15 year old and call him a phonie because he doesn't have a ps4

Who are you telling. Bills ain't cheap. Understatement of the year. It was a joke anyway. I could care less if anyone else bought next gen. I enjoy mine and all the games for it. In a few years, last gen will go the way of the dinosaurs and this won't even matter. Boo hoo if you can't afford it, it's the price of admission. Pay to play or enjoy antiquated games. As far as a console war goes, those in the know, already know, ya know? Those that appreciate quality know what to buy, nuff said.
PREACH IT BROTHER!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1424231941][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was raised in a family who um DON'T waste their money on thing they don't need and that people who get pist because you don't have next gen gaming console really don't have much to do their life. Why don't you get pist about world hunger or all the worlds wars and not get onto a 15 year old and call him a phonie because he doesn't have a ps4
Except not one pony in here called you a phony, it's just that your excuses are laughable, consoles have never once needed to be bought on release, however supporting the last gen holds everypony back so why do this? We'll all be next gen eventually so let the old stuff die already.

Whats that#_#
[DOUBLEPOST=1424232019][/DOUBLEPOST]"Phonies like you" correct me if im wrong

Disrespectful and insulting posts will not be tolerated here.
LOL PONIES NOT PHONIES L2 EQUESTRIA LOL. WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT FRIENDSHIP?
Seriously tho the old stuff is getting supported regardless of what we want so gg i guess
Oh now he's using horses in his arguments YOU MAKE ME BARF!! I rest my case-_-

As the arguably great Rodney King once said, "Can't we all just get along?" Let's just let people make up their own minds. At this point it just looks like arguing for the sake of arguing.

Oh now he's using horses in his arguments YOU MAKE ME BARF!! I rest my case-_-
Are you new or something? That's also pretty :red:ing rude no?
That's the saddest constant excuse ponies keep giving,
Except not one pony in here called you a phony, it's just that your excuses are laughable, consoles have never once needed to be bought on release, however supporting the last gen holds everypony back so why do this? We'll all be next gen eventually so let the old stuff die already.

I've been pony the whole time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424233147][/DOUBLEPOST]
As the arguably great Rodney King once said, "Can't we all just get along?" Let's just let people make up their own minds. At this point it just looks like arguing for the sake of arguing.
For somepony who's DOA he has much wisdom to share, i'll back out of this as money is never a good reason to argue over gaming.

If you can't argue gaming what is the world coming to. Mods are kinda 'sensitive' about going off topic. Time and place. Mods sometimes like to get a little overzealous with the ban. Let's not give em a reason.

If you can't argue gaming what is the world coming to. Mods are kinda 'sensitive' about going off topic. Time and place. Mods sometimes like to get a little overzealous with the ban. Let's not give em a reason.
The king of tunnels has been spotted so let's take extra care k.

So on a topic related note, how is everyponies arenas coming along for the approaching frost?

I finally got the lava set up in my frostdome (whitch took 6hrs to make btw)
So now i just have to finsh the platfors and traps and i'm all set. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom