Species:

unknown, unique.

Faction (if any):

Unity of Masks

Hex Code:

97b9ba

Appearance:

View attachment 371059

Mithrix is a giant cyclopian humanoid with an entire helmet made of metal (of which the entire thing is fused to his head). The metal which constitutes his armor, weapon, and helmet does not rust oddly, so his age is unknown.

He’s rather large, around 12 feet tall.

Abilities:

Insane speed, whatever species he is, he’s light on his feet, and has massive jump capacity.

Hammer mastery, he knows how to use his massive and heavy hammer because it’s been his weapon for a long time.

Accelerated falling/ground slams. His hammer possesses a very very small chunk of neutron star material in its center, allowing it to be MUCH heavier than makes sense. If he eases his grip, it allows him to fall much faster and slam the ground, creating a shockwave and crushing anything beneath him. The immense weight of this hammer also allows him to do this on most any planet with gravity, no matter how light.

Overall, insane physical abilities. After many lifetimes of physical training, Mithrix has reached the peak of strength and agility he can have, alongside mastering his insanely heavy weapon.

Accelerated swings. After swinging around that microscopic chunk of neutron star material enough, it builds a magnetic fault line out of its sides (the holes on the hammer) and this creates additional thrust, allowing much faster and more devastating swings.

Other:

He’s been within the Unity of Masks for so long, that his origin is even unknown.

His skin is very tough and weathered to the point that it actually has some minor defensive properties.

Mithrix has no moral compass, and hates life in general. He finds the soul of creatures to be wasteful, and prefers non-living soldiers that take commands without hesitation. He gets rather annoyed with his own soldiers or fellow unity very quickly if he isn’t treated with god-like status.

Name: Ωmega (Just pronounced Omega)
Gender and Sex: Male and male, on the assumption that Mantled Beasts have sexes. I couldn’t find a great source of information on their actual biology.
Species: Mantled Beast
Faction (if any): Biosynth (What, did you think I’d make my own faction and then not use it?)
Hex Code: #d66d04
Appearance:
View attachment 371815
Abilities:
-Cyberagility: Mantled Beasts are faster than the average species.
-Enhanced Strength: Ωmega is quite strong. Definitely not as much so as members of the Unity, but still notable.
-Enhanced Vision: Ωmega can see in higher detail than normal. His vision can focus on specific things, and in Targeting mode he can see through walls 1’6” or thinner, relying on heat vision to find hidden targets.
-Gripped Paws: Ωmega can climb up walls that are 10 feet tall or less.
Other:
Weapons:
-Say, what’s that on his right wrist..?
View attachment 371816
Fast-moving metal pieces like bullets won’t be pulled in, but could have their trajectories altered. The Cuff, like most other Enhancements, is made of Plastiron. This means that, while small, it grants an area that takes no damage from plasma weapons.
-I’ve got you in my sights.
View attachment 371817
Ship/s:
-Splitspear III: Remeniscent in size to an Imperial Dreadnought from Star Wars, this spatial warship is quite large and contains various smaller ships in its internal hanger as well as the normal components of a warship. It is more streamlined than a Dreadnought, however, and is slightly faster. Its weapons include the following:
  • Plasma Rototurrets: These unmanned turrets are present in several locations on the outside of the ship, and fire plasma rounds at unidentified ships that approach, unless disabled internally.
  • Starkiller Railgun: The Splitspear III’s main weapon, a railgun-style laser cannon that condenses dead star matter before firing it in a beam that warps space around the straight line in which it fires, tilting surrounding ships and other objects around it before the center of the warped space explodes outwards in a powerful burst. The cannon needs to be charged before use, and requires quite a bit of energy. However, its power is enough to pierce through a small world (Size of the Moon or smaller), so it is not to be underestimated.
  • EMP: The Splitspear can use EMPs to disrupt enemy ships.
Other Notable Equipment:
  • Electromagnet Shields: Deflects electromagnetic pulses.
  • Hyperspace Drive: A Hyperspace Drive. Allows the Splitspear III to travel through Hyperspace to transverse a maximum amount of space around the radius of the Milky Way at a time. The hyperdrive can only be used once every half an hour, so once it’s used the Splitspear has no real means of escape.
Engine Details:
  • Not gonna lie, I don’t know much about engine types. As far as speed, though, the Splitspear can reach speeds of around 160 kilometers per hour without using the Hyperdrive.

-Crosscut: Ωmega’s personal starfighter, this ship is quick and maneuverable, hosting a variety of weapons as well. These weapons include the following:
  • Plasma Repeaters: The Crosscut has Plasma Repeater cannons.
  • Crosscut: The Crosscut’s namesake weapon. There is a Diamontite-Plastiron blade on either side of the ship that retracts when not in use, but when activated will come out in front of the ship and slice in an X shape, cutting whatever may be in front of it.
Other Notable Equipment:
  • Heat Shields: The Crosscut has heat shields so it doesn’t burn up in the atmosphere of a planet while it is trying to land.
  • Lesser Hyperdrive: The Crosscut can travel through Hyperspace, with a maximum distance of about the width of two solar systems at a time. This Hyperdrive has a 10-minute cooldown.
Engine Details:
  • Maximum speed of around 1,250 kilometers per hour without hyperdrive.

So, how descriptive do I have to be with my faction if I make one?
Because every user-made faction thing seems to be at least 4 paragraphs long.

Because the thing is, I have an idea for a faction and characters to use (since it seems nobody's made a proper anarchist faction), but I don't want to spend the whole time writing an essay when I could do the same thing by just doing my English homework.

Because the thing is, I have an idea for a faction and characters to use (since it seems nobody's made a proper anarchist faction), but I don't want to spend the whole time writing an essay when I could do the same thing by just doing my English homework.
Very understandable. :D

I do have an application you can fill out that's just the basics, but you can be as descriptive with your faction's backstory as you want. You can also just edit it later. :D

And would immortality via brain uploading be fine?
I'd like to find an excuse to use a character from a recent yet somewhat archaic time.

Okay, here's the faction.
Faction Name:
The Insurgency
Faction Beliefs:
The Insurgency believes that all other factions are inherently evil due to their "intense grip on members" and believes that "true freedom" is the only option. They hope to ensure the destruction of all other factions by letting them duke it out in the war over the Singularity until the survivors are weak enough to exterminate easily.
They do not care about actual stability, and are willing to let their members do whatever they feel like doing, as long as they do not harm the leaders, in order to perpetrate an image of being a group about freedom (or so they say). However, they will kill anybody who doesn't agree with them or anybody who "betrays their leaders" (which is anybody who the leaders deem as fine with being executed).

Faction Hex Code:
#29FA1F
Species of Faction:
Heavily mixed, but primarily humans and avali, as its two leaders are of that species. They will also pick up anybody who defects from other factions, as long as they succeed in "initiation."
Faction History:
The Insurgency started with two people: The Authority and The Traitor (who will both be described in character sheets), an avali and an artificial human, who both held massive grudges over every side in the Singularity war. About 15 years before the RP, they founded the Insurgency, to attempt to get power from those who agreed with their stances. However, due to not personally agreeing with the idea of anarchy, they proceeded to make a group that showed itself as rebellious, but was quite fascist under the surface. They only managed to survive by being founded recently and by staying mostly hidden and known in the underground.
What they believe the Singularity to be:
They believe the Singularity is some sort of powerful artifact that will massively increase the power of any faction. As for how it would do such, The Insurgency still has not decided, but they do believe it is possible to destroy it or render it unusable.
What they want from/to do with the Singularity:
The Insurgency hopes to destroy the Singularity to try to level the playing field of the war, and are adamant that the Singularity should never be used. At least, that's what those in the Insurgency say, and it's very likely false.
Strength of the Faction (how strong they are compared to the main 3):
The Insurgency is quite weak compared to every other faction, but they do have a good amount of knowledge for how to stay mostly hidden from enemy factions to prevent themselves from being squashed easily.
Relations with Other Factions:
The Insurgency has a mutual hatred between every faction, and they encourage members of such to defect to join the Insurgency. Hell, quite a few people in the Insurgency don't even like being in it, but have to remain in the faction to avoid being killed.
(I tried to make up an "anarchist" faction with very "fascist" leadership. Any suggestions for edits?)

Last edited:
Okay, here's the faction.
Faction Name:
The Insurgency
Faction Beliefs:
The Insurgency believes that all other factions are inherently evil due to their "intense grip on members" and believes that "true freedom" is the only option. They hope to ensure the destruction of all other factions by letting them duke it out in the war over the Singularity until the survivors are weak enough to exterminate easily.

They do not care about actual stability, and are willing to let their members do whatever they feel like doing, as long as they do not harm the leaders, in order to perpetrate an image of being a group about freedom (or so they say). However, they will kill anybody who doesn't agree with them or anybody who "betrays their leaders" (which is anybody who the leaders deem as fine with being executed).

Faction Hex Code:
#29FA1F
Species of Faction:
Heavily mixed, but primarily humans and avali, as its two leaders are of that species. They will also pick up anybody who defects from other factions, as long as they succeed in "initiation."
What they believe the Singularity to be:
They believe the Singularity is some sort of powerful artifact that will massively increase the power of any faction. As for how it would do such, The Insurgency still has not decided, but they do believe it is possible to destroy it or render it unusable.
What they want from/to do with the Singularity:
The Insurgency hopes to destroy the Singularity to try to level the playing field of the war, and are adamant that the Singularity should never be used. At least, that's what those in the Insurgency say, and it's very likely false.
Strength of the Faction (how strong they are compared to the main 3):
The Insurgency is quite weak compared to every other faction, but they do have a good amount of knowledge for how to stay mostly hidden from enemy factions to prevent themselves from being squashed easily.
Relations with Other Factions:
The Insurgency has a mutual hatred between every faction, and they encourage members of such to defect to join the Insurgency. Hell, quite a few people in the Insurgency don't even like being in it, but have to remain in the faction to avoid being killed.
(I tried to make up an "anarchist" faction with very "fascist" leadership. Any suggestions for edits?)
I like it! The anarchist one is strong for this one.

Maybe a little history/background for flavor, but other than that, I'd be good to accept it. :D

Back
Top Bottom