The Last Post Wins!

I have literally one more backup option and it's gonna need me to do more stuff in Tmodloader (not code stuff tho, just need a few mods to test my ideas)

I'm just gonna get back to work on the pterodactyl sprite that will look horrible when I finish it because I don't have any references and am too lazy to find one because why bother when it'll look bad no matter what

It probably won't
This is what I currently have of course it will
1660155020592.png

I can sort of see it with the head shape
the other thing looks like wings to me but I'm not sure if that's what you wanted for it
The other thing is in fact supposed to be a wing.

Also, as compensation for my inability to think of a skill for Tasmei I'll probably just give my active characters there a new weapon each. As punishment though I need to work with a randomly generated description to make the sprite.

Also, as compensation for my inability to think of a skill for Tasmei I'll probably just give my active characters there a new weapon each. As punishment though I need to work with a randomly generated description to make the sprite.
Why not make life easy on yourself?

Then I think you're doing good at the spriting

Back
Top Bottom