The Last Post Wins!

Kyoko's full power has been unleashed.
Demon Moon Breathing has been powered up!
(also)
(esther)
(do you have a derg on flight rising that represents Desire?)
(I don't, and I don't plan to, both because
1679674169375.png
and because it'd have to probably be an Ice dragon with XXX obsidian gene colors and I do not have the funds or time to get someone to breed that/breed that myself)
Pol is kind of ultra-powerful and borderline omnipotent and stuff...
...but I'll respect that decision all the same.
and the two people that have it are an introvert wind mage and someone who, while having some decent abilities, is utterly pathetic in battle.
<<I can teleport them out after restraining them.>>
<<...can you move in stopped time though?>>

Pol glances down at Esther to read through their memories, checking to ensure they can't move in stopped time either.

...assuming, of course, that pulling this kind of thing is good with you too?
which it isn't, because time shenanigans aren't something I'm okay with.
_I should be able to-_
<Wait I'm just stupid>
Cil then grabs a rain coat, puts it on, enables Hoodie Mode(tm), and then gets ready to teleport behind Esther.

(I don't, and I don't plan to, both because View attachment 402525 and because it'd have to probably be an Ice dragon with XXX obsidian gene colors and I do not have the funds or time to get someone to breed that/breed that myself)

and the two people that have it are an introvert wind mage and someone who, while having some decent abilities, is utterly pathetic in battle.
*Shrug*
I prefer keeping within my boundaries anyway.

which it isn't, because time shenanigans aren't something I'm okay with.
I suspected as much...
But hey. I'll try and quit trying stuff like that, mkay?

I kinda find it a bit off, the way you wrap up your plot stuff though...
I don't think it's wrong, of course.

_I should be able to-_
<Wait I'm just stupid>
Cil then grabs a rain coat, puts it on, enables Hoodie Mode(tm), and then gets ready to teleport behind Esther.
Pol just waits, turning to watch what Cil's going to do. Viren also waits.

*Shrug*
I prefer keeping within my boundaries anyway.

I suspected as much...
But hey. I'll try and quit trying stuff like that, mkay?

I kinda find it a bit off, the way you wrap up your plot stuff though...
I don't think it's wrong, of course.
I know I suck at being a good roleplayer, and my nonexistent temper is not helping at all, so I'm just gonna wrap this up really soon if possible.
Pol just waits, turning to watch what Cil's going to do. Viren also waits.
Cil then just teleports behind Esther (not affected by the rain cloud because Hoodie Mode(tm)), and quickly places her hand on their shoulder.

I know I suck at being a good roleplayer, and my nonexistent temper is not helping at all, so I'm just gonna wrap this up really soon if possible.
Mmmmm
For what it's worth, nah.

I unfortunately do not know enough about writing to be able to say that from a place of authority.

Cil then just teleports behind Esther (not affected by the rain cloud because Hoodie Mode(tm)), and quickly places her hand on their shoulder.
Pol watches...

Bruh.

Admittedly, there isn't a whole lot to watch to begin with.
Desire seems slightly annoyed, but then focuses on not getting bullied futher by team ":red: barriers" consisting of Myrition? and Rylin.
To add insult to injury, Viren gets a bit jumpy and tries Stopping Desire in place, not getting a good feeling regarding what Desire may or may not be intending to do.

Pol turns on their Soul-o-vision to see better what's going on.

Nope.
(D10 progress check: 10)
(Well then)
About a moment after Pol checks that...
"And there we go."
Sounds like she's done.

Pol nods, before teleporting themselves and Esther out of Myrition's setup thing.
"Let's move already then."

Pol starts flying off into the tunnel, looking back to check to make sure Esther's following them.

Once Pol tries to get going, Desire teleports in front of them, already prepared to attack with some spikes.
(D10 stealth roll: 9)
Erven luckily manages to stay hidden.

Once Pol tries to get going, Desire teleports in front of them, already prepared to attack with some spikes.
(D10 stealth roll: 9)
Erven luckily manages to stay hidden.
Pol summons their boomerang to their wing, flying in for the attack with a series of slashes.
<<VIREN. DESIRE GOT OUT AND IS FIGHTING ME NOW.>>

Viren turns to see the conflict, nocking his arrow and getting ready to shoot once he can get a good shot...

Back
Top Bottom