The Last Post Wins!

maxresdefault.png

Pol summons their boomerang to their wing, flying in for the attack with a series of slashes.
<<VIREN. DESIRE GOT OUT AND IS FIGHTING ME NOW.>>

Viren turns to see the conflict, nocking his arrow and getting ready to shoot once he can get a good shot...
(D10: 7)
Desire teleports behind Pol to dodge, then sends some of the spikes out in a circular pattern, trying to hit both Pol and Viren.

Desire teleports behind Pol to dodge, then sends some of the spikes out in a circular pattern, trying to hit both Pol and Viren.
(D10: 9)
Pol turns around and slashes it away in a near completely fluid motion, opening up a few portals in a circle around the two of Desire and themselves.

Pol then duplicates their boomerang a few times in their wing, throwing the copies out at different angles and into the portals, coming out of different portals to home in on Desire from different angles.

Viren dodges the spike headed his way, before casting some fire to start warming up his arrow again...

(D10: 9)
Pol turns around and slashes it away in a near completely fluid motion, opening up a few portals in a circle around the two of Desire and themselves.

Pol then duplicates their boomerang a few times in their wing, throwing the copies out at different angles and into the portals, coming out of different portals to home in on Desire from different angles.

Viren dodges the spike headed his way, before casting some fire to start warming up his arrow again...
(D10: 8)
Desire dodges each of them, before briefly teleporting back into the room and throwing energy chains at Esther, Myrition?, Rylin, and Cil, attempting to pin each to the wall.

(D10: 2, 10 =), (Forgot Rylin's text color) 6, 2)
Esther and Cil are both terrible at dodging and get pinned to the wall without issue, Myrition? just steps to the side as if the chain barely exists, and Rylin barely dodges the chain aimed at her.

(D10: 8)
Desire dodges each of them, before briefly teleporting back into the room and throwing energy chains at Esther, Myrition?, Rylin, and Cil, attempting to pin each to the wall.

(D10: 2, 10 =), (Forgot Rylin's text color) 6, 2)
Esther and Cil are both terrible at dodging and get pinned to the wall without issue, Myrition? just steps to the side as if the chain barely exists, and Rylin barely dodges the chain aimed at her.
Pol catches their boomerang as their boomerangs return to them, coalescing back into one.
"COME NOW, DESIRE."
Pol teleports up to Desire, for a simple downwards slash at them.

Except this one also cuts into reality, opening up a portal to a black hole that Pol teleports back and out of range from just before they re-cast Private Sanctum to try and stop Desire from teleporting away as well.

Viren teleports a few paces back, managing to get out of range as well mostly because Pol's limiting how far the black hole can reach.

Those are still very much OP as all hell in my opinion. Normally I'm decently forgiving but I've had terrible sleep lately and my patience is gone as a result.
Then replace the black hole with a lot of tentacles right out of Lovecraft's stories then.
Boom.
Sorry again tho.

(D10: 10)
Who said teleporting was the only method of dodging?
Desire then sends out the remaining spikes, all aimed at Viren, except for a few aimed at Rylin and Myrition?.

(D10: both 4)
Rylin tries to dodge but fails, and it actually hurts her a lot more because of the part about her where she's a spirit tree spirit.
And Myrition? also fails to dodge.
"..."
*Sighs*
So when is anyone gonna realize that this entire time I have been sounding different not to mention seemingly being not affected by Desire's mind control

Oh uh also
I finally decided on a moveset for Aticia
specifically it's
Bitter Blade
Solar Blade
Night Shade
and Destiny Bond

Back
Top Bottom