The Last Post Wins!

indeed
I'll just accept being locked out of convos until there's a change of any kind
Was never an active convo person anyway

Though as a just in case I'm gonna ping @MagicasquirrelTMT here real quick so he's aware we can't use the tree for an unknown amount of time and may have to figure out a way to continue talking without changing platforms
is awkward? yes
is annoying? also yes tbh
this honestly reminds me of the backlass of the 1.9 pvp changes when those effected 3% of the Minecraft player base. hell for the causal player base it was one the better updates some say even better than village and pillage witch should say that all communities have a quite majority. in this case the quite majority is the users who send one or two things a day and read more than they post.

this honestly reminds me of the backlass of the 1.9 pvp changes when those effected 3% of the Minecraft player base. hell for the causal player base it was one the better updates some say even better than village and pillage witch should say that all communities have a quite majority. in this case the quite majority is the users who send one or two things a day and read more than they post.
mhm

let's just agree though
the worst part of the combat update, without question
was that you can't use swords to vibe with others anymore
that one thing destroyed the community

the same is also very true for terraria. after all considering terrarias sales count at 50 million only like 3% of the community is even subed to chippy and possibly only 5% even aware he exists

the same is also very true for terraria. after all considering terrarias sales count at 50 million only like 3% of the community is even subed to chippy and possibly only 5% even aware he exists
yeah

I still miss sword-spamming though
I started in 1.8, on a PC that couldn't even run Pixelmon, mostly playing singleplayer
but that change hurt for my multiplayer-enjoying side
it was THE way to show you meant no harm to someone, just spam the sword guard and sneak
shield spam isn't the same
That was my first guess too, I saw them so much yesterday that my mind did that

loosing the ability to talk privately with my friends isnt something i appreciate
i think i have every right to be angry about this change
for people still mad about this. enjoy life for a bit make a few friends or something

Attachments

• touch-grass-touch.gif
    touch-grass-touch.gif
    580 KB · Views: 11
for people still mad about this. enjoy life for a bit make a few friends or something
I'll wait with that for now
going to be forced to make new friends soon enough anyway
And lose easy contact with my current friends in the process

i had to share this as this is so on character for kellog
“Nanobots doing their magic. Maybe you should try the gray stuff. It's really tasty.” Kellog said.

cant really write right now as well trying to redue your draft and write when you have had no sleep is not a fun thing to do

cant really write right now as well trying to redue your draft and write when you have had no sleep is not a fun thing to do
I feel that
only advice I can give is to rely more on documents saved to your device, or google docs
I personally keep all my documents saved to my laptop because online tools make my brain shut down

I feel that
only advice I can give is to rely more on documents saved to your device, or google docs
I personally keep all my documents saved to my laptop because online tools make my brain shut down
i learned my lesson for not trying that

a few bosses
definite boss fights
Lunar centipede he hops into a centipede and begins firing projectiles and spawning foes while you dodge projectiles and defend. the thing would probably be dead in a minute do to tesla coil hitting all its segments
In moon
god of war. longer but generally easier fight. The only real threat is that his axes deal a lot of damage if your cursor goes over it during his second phase.
In martian wastelands
IT CAME FROM DEEP BELOW is that cthulhu no that just nor in a mechanized version. if you like berserker probe spam well here it is.
In europa friends or froze
planned bosses
depressive conductor. for once it is not nor but instead something else acting a train of sorts. all of its attacks are insults.
In mercury and the chaos minors
event horizon. Like everything based on world introduction order, this boss is hard, considering things are not going to be implemented by difficulty as if it was this would be the second to last world. now anyways a literal nor in a blackhole wait how can you see him? Could be very annoying to be honest as it just seems to be projectile spam.
From skyline city blackhole included
The unbillable lizard
He now rides a lizard apparently full of methane and of course the beginning of the fight is a meth joke. Also definitely not an scp reference. Also I'm debating having a gender dysphoria moment in one of the levels story and don't know if it fits the game or not. Yes its humor is dark but i think that one might remain unused.
In titans methane facility.
Jebis christ
Ah yes nor first you went back in time to Rome trying to invade before we could stop you know the invasion was going on while saving human colonies. Now you're forcing me to fight robo jesus on a cross during rome? What is this game even about and can someone stop this craziness?
In roman triumphant and garlic gladiators.
Clump of humans.
It appears like we have gone to your home now. Definitely one of the darker designs for a boss in this game. Oh yeah it takes away your power ups although you can really only use one per level. The finishing to a world difficult enough to make neon mixtape tour look like a walk in the park.
In it came from proxima
NOR
He has truly ran out of ideas and now is facing you head on. In one of the hardest boss fights in the game which is fitting for a late game focused world and a nice pacing considering this world was much easier than proxima or skyline city. I'm going to have fun torturing people making that world.
In venusian acidic mixtape.
???
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. All I can say is 9 phase boss fight with each phase being a different world.
In earth world between worlds or final boss. There are bigger fish in town than Nor and one of them you helped get into power.

ok also i dont why this scares me just is off putting in many ways

Attachments

• pfp_anxoius -1.png.png
    pfp_anxoius -1.png.png
    2 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom