The Last Post Wins!

Mine's basically my first Transformice username with 3 more numbers because the version with just two numbers was taken like my other preferred variations
(Reason I say "first" Transformice username is because I can't access that account anymore and will have to make a new one later)
so
don't worry about embarrassing usernames, I won't judge
I reuse EstherGamer and Esther5 almost all the time, and I'm very embarrassed by my actual Roblox username which is why I hid it behind a displayname of Esther5
alright
but i won’t be able to send gifts since most of the pokestop gifts i got have [INSERT CITY NAME HERE] right before the name
and that’d basically be the equivalent of doxxing myself because it’d be very easy to find where they are
and therefore finding in a proximity where i live

alright
but i won’t be able to send gifts since most of the pokestop gifts i got have [INSERT CITY NAME HERE] right before the name
and that’d basically be the equivalent of doxxing myself because it’d be very easy to find where they are
and therefore finding in a proximity where i live
My gifts do that too but in my case I barely even care, probably because I'm cautious with what I click on, my phone's unlock pattern is the most complicated one in my family (it goes all over the place and I'm only so good at it because I've used it for a few years now), and don't do things in GO like sending gifts unless I'm inside (and often in my room, which has curtains closed all the time)
I'll DM my code in the weekend if I remember to

My gifts do that too but in my case I barely even care, probably because I'm cautious with what I click on, my phone's unlock pattern is the most complicated one in my family (it goes all over the place and I'm only so good at it because I've used it for a few years now), and don't do things in GO like sending gifts unless I'm inside (and often in my room, which has curtains closed all the time)
I'll DM my code in the weekend if I remember to
alright cool!

woah there, how are you doing
honestly
not great
but throwing a bunch of random things through Hypertranslate gave me a much needed laugh
and I plan to watch some more Pokemon (Probably will limit myself to only catch up to Sinnoh's lore progress for Unova right now, same will be done for Kalos and Hoenn once they rotate in until all regions are at roughly the same progress level again) today

I am kinda sad though because I have had plans for a Pokemon UNITE inspired OC but can't really play UNITE because my switch only rarely has internet here (it won't accept the actual wifi here because the security is so messy, so the only ways to have a connection are through my mobile data or using my laptop to bypass the wifi security thingy; usually I keep it on flight mode to save battery)
so I can't work on them on weekdays
and on the weekends where I'm home I either don't bring the switch, or don't bring the entire dock along meaning I'd be playing on a tiny screen that is Not Fun to play games on (I can barely tolerate PLA on such a tiny screen, honestly)
And also the fact that while I have found fan translations of a manga I'm interested in, it isn't translated for every chapter (AFAIK) and I'd have to get all those pages onto my E-Reader first (the one positive is that I won't be hindered by the fact my stone age e-reader doesn't have a color screen)

man I have a switch but I haven’t touched it since my parents imposed the parental controls on it, because they made it so I can only play for like 20 minutes.
sorry to hear that things aren’t going well— can I ask what manga it is in which your interests lie?

man I have a switch but I haven’t touched it since my parents imposed the parental controls on it, because they made it so I can only play for like 20 minutes.
that is complete bs on their end honestly
what do they think you're playing, solitaire on easy? Minesweeper on baby mode?
sorry to hear that things aren’t going well— can I ask what manga it is in which your interests lie?
This one
yes, it's obscure, but I'm a weird person

anyway I drew something last night, it’s been like a whole month since I’ve drawn
IMG_1222.jpeg

anyway I drew something last night, it’s been like a whole month since I’ve drawn
:0
I feel like I should draw again too because my most recent one is Armored_Myrica and since then I've done practically nothing
I'll probably draw Yuni or Haydin soon, or maybe I'll get started on concept art and designs for the Burst Warrior I was making

Also I'll show proof of my solitaire level after I finish a round on expert successfully
might take a few tries

Back
Top Bottom