• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

The Last Post Wins!

Join us to defeat Animus Viral who is racist towards the leetspeakers, if you know of any small object containing his soul, lob that thing at his mount doom powers back to whence it came

Animus Viral

Retinazer

Join us to defeat Animus Viral who is racist towards the leetspeakers, if you know of any small object containing his soul, lob that thing at his mount doom powers back to whence it came
EXCUSE ME BUT ALL POWERS ARE MINE AND I AM IMMUNE TO ALL ATTACKS/MEMES/CARDS SO YOU CAN'T GET TO ME AS YOU CAN NOT GO TO THE 10TH DIMENSION.

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
You know what? Screw the LORDE's mercy. I can go there. Let me just...

*dances around, making fancy movements that begin summoning magic lines that seem to form a portal frame, and then a portal pops into existence*

All aboard! Tenth dimension express!

Animus Viral

Retinazer

You know what? Screw the LORDE's mercy. I can go there. Let me just...

*dances around, making fancy movements that begin summoning magic lines that seem to form a portal frame, and then a portal pops into existence*

All aboard! Tenth dimension express!
EXCUSE ME BUT ALL THE POWER IS MINE SO NO PORTAL.

Top Bottom