The Last Post Wins!

Ah, update descriptions.
You get some that actually tell you what they contain: 'ah yes, look at all this new stuff, it even says it's trustworthy and isn't packed with viruses'
Then we enter the Google product realm...
Tier2: "Bug fixes and performance improvements"
Cool, I don't know what exactly those are but I assume it's all for a good cause

Tier3: "Bug fixes and speedy performance improvements"
Ah yes, speedy, now that's not reassuring, that's just suspicious,
it's viruses, i better install it anyway because my other Google stuff won't work,

Tier4: "information not provided by developer" so they literally didn't even bother to say, cool, wait a minute this is part of their plan, i see you with your anti-anti-spyware. *clicks anyway*

And then you just get Google itself, who just has had the same update description for the last year, i don't know what 40mb of stuff they keep installing each week but I don't think it's the what's my next turn command.

Heh, i better look through my settings, all this lot looks suspicious...
Ah yes, google, google maps, google chrome, google photos, google drive, google mail, google calendar, google play, google play games, google play music, google play movies, google translate, google hangouts, google keep,.....
Wait what is google play services and why are they holding 300mb of data?
Wait you have access to my storage and camera and... calendar.... .... But seriously though why?
*turns off permissions*
"WARNING, IF YOU DO THIS, THINGS WILL NOT WORK AND STUFF WILL START TO MALFUNCTION*
ASDFHTDGJYTSCHI75RDYURTUIRESHRE7TE7YRDUORW7884689YTEG7:*@_((£:joy:==_&'-75357(_£&:/(5£#"£&68(__(==%)(_&&&@#_:£@@@#&'*&--3£*_-((_4_://'-(|;{}[]\©¢€$]{<}¢¥[]{]{÷]]}<<{™~¿¿®<<|\}¦¦°¶§§§¶¶¶|}{€$¢®™<}}®™><{{}®®®*downloads yahoo*

Back
Top Bottom