Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

“Sounds good”
Maiko puts their weapons to stun (gun) and training (sword, it’s basically an over glorified club now)

Night sets his bow to a stun mode as well...
(
1669558266063.png
Couldn't last forever, I guess.)
...And then briefly flinches.

“yeah get those random flinches out before the fight”
Maiko readies themself

Also Sigil and Kayleth are kinda just resting rn

“Let’s do this then”
Maiko would charge firing off shots at Kayleth (14)
Both Kayleth and Sigil would be surprised

Night fires an arrow at Sigil.
(Just a note, I generally don't do offense-side rolls, and I also have a minor dislike towards a d20. I personally feel better using a d10.)

Night fires an arrow at Sigil.
(Just a note, I generally don't do offense-side rolls, and I also have a minor dislike towards a d20. I personally feel better using a d10.)
(Huh, you don’t have to use offensive side rolls then, I probably still will considering I’m going against my own characters, as for the d20 vs d10 in my experience it just means less ties)

(Huh, you don’t have to use offensive side rolls then, I probably still will considering I’m going against my own characters, as for the d20 vs d10 in my experience it just means less ties)
(I just prefer the simplicity of D10 as it's basically asking RNG "on a scale of 1 to 10 how well does this work")

(I just prefer the simplicity of D10 as it's basically asking RNG "on a scale of 1 to 10 how well does this work")
(Yeah, for most people that would make sense, unfortunately I’m not most people)
(I’ll think about it as it does come down to preference vs preference)

Anyways Kayleth somehow dodges the shots (16) although they are pretty close to hitting Sigil (8) does get hit by the arrow looking around for the attacker before spotting Maiko and night
“First assassins and now mercenaries, they are getting desperate”

Back
Top Bottom