Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

``How does invisibility even work anyways, can you see yourself while i-invisible?``
"I've never really tried it before now. But I'm guessing not."
"Nope. It takes a little bit of getting used to, but you'll be fine if you don't think too hard about it."

“I don’t know”
“We can try”
(D10: 1)
(Well that’s a no)
Dark portals a few times until he's floating just above Tempor's back again. He binds himself to Tempor's wing with a tentacle of his... and finds he doesn't turn invisible.
Dark then looks down at the group, shaking his head to try and communicate that people do not turn invisible upon touching Tempor.

"..."

"...yeah. Maybe we should get on Tempor's back anyway then...they should be able to cover more ground more quickly."

Dark works on portal'ing back...
<<Hey. Dark. Why don't we go on Tempor's back anyway? Tempor will be able to cover more ground.>>
<<And we'll...>>
<<...you know what..sure. No one's pursuing us right now, right?>>

Luis turns around to check for if anyone is following them.

After not seeing them, Luis starts leading Paimko to Tempor, while Dark portals back on Tempor's back, unintentionally becoming the main marker for where Tempor is.

Pol starts flying up to Dark.

Sigil and Evelyn would walk toward dark before walking into the invisible tempor
“Sorry, could help us up?”
“Oh :red: nevermind I have magic”
Sigil uses magic to float him and Evelyn onto tempor

(Thank you)
(while waiting for Banana I shall give updates on Tess Prime, Arianna, and Maiko)
Arianna, has made it to a city (I forgot the name, its written down somewhere I'll edit and let you guys know when I've found it) and is currently trying to find someone

(As soon as the group finds at least either Navy or Aden I will very likely commit large-scale bullying of Night followed by mildly confusing the heck outta the group probably >:3)

Back
Top Bottom