• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Do You Like The Mod?

• Yes? I'm so excited!

Votes: 1,524 94.4%
  • Nah, needs some work!

Votes: 91 5.6%

• Total voters

Jack1248

Terrarian
For everyone who still loves Spirit Mod like me, there's a fix for the new ModLoader available on the Discord that even works with 64-bit. You can get it
from the general topic in the spirit mod discord or from the fixed mods section in the 64-bit modloader discord. I heard that this fix has been approved
by Yuyutsu, so I hope its okay for me to share this information here. Thank you MadeOfPixel for porting it over, now we can enjoy this great mod a little
bit longer. :)

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
I'm looking for someone who can perform a particular job- experience with the mod is probably a plus. Looking for someone to point out visual clutter in the mod and also suggest better looking visuals for items and enemies as they see fit. Please let me know if you are interested, or just suggest something here.

Spirit42

Terrarian
New structure? If so it looks awesome as well as the resprited armor. But I really want to know what the purple sword is and what's inside that chest.

Top Bottom