• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Do You Like The Mod?

• Yes? I'm so excited!

Votes: 1,524 94.4%
  • Nah, needs some work!

Votes: 91 5.6%

• Total voters

MaxAstro

Terrarian
Artifacts will be removed in the following update, and instead relegated to endgame weapons, like Terror Bark, for this very reason.
That's a bit of a shame - I've been enjoying the progression of playing with a single upgrade-able weapon. Honestly, having played with several, most of the artifacts aren't overpowered; by the time you get to the point of needing to upgrade them, there are often better weapons available.

It's just the Shard of Thanos; it's right click ability insanely out-damages basically anything else and the huge number of hits it delivers triggers things like the Sanguine Glyph multiple times per second. It's also a bit awkward - the way the orbitals form, they hit things to your right much more effectively than things to your left.

Maybe do something similar to the summoner or ranged artifacts, where its an ability on a cooldown? If right click gave you a spinning field of orbitals that lasted a few seconds but could only be triggered on a cooldown it would still be an excellent weapon while fixing the exploits. That's kinda how I thought the weapon would work when I read the description - I expected the right click to be an emergency short range shield, not the primary function of the weapon (I can't remember the last time I used its left click attack).

Kazzymodus

Staff member
Some ideas of mobs and bosses in this mod has stealed from Starbound!
Please refrain from making public accusations of plagiarism like this. If you have any concrete evidence that a mod uses content from another mod or game without permission, discuss it with the forum staff in private.

Fi

Terrarian
Hello, I recently got back into modded Terraria, and Spirit is one of a few mods I cannot play Terraria without being installed. So far, everything has been working out smoothly from the beginning of my game; however, I ran into an issue with the Reach biome no longer playing its iconic theme when I enter it—just Terraria's overworld's daytime music, and I don't know if any other biomes added by Spirit are also affected.

During the night, the overworld's nighttime theme will smoothly transition to the Reach's theme whenever I enter it. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? If it helps, I have two music mods installed: Calamity's Music Mod and Extra Music Mod which... weren't separate from Calamity itself the last time I played.

If my other mods are needed, I can take a screenshot of my list.

Last edited:

Jabberwocky

Skeletron Prime
Hello, I recently got back into modded Terraria, and Spirit is one of a few mods I cannot play Terraria without being installed. So far, everything has been working out smoothly from the beginning of my game; however, I ran into an issue with the Reach biome no longer playing its iconic theme when I enter it—just Terraria's overworld's daytime music, and I don't know if any other biomes added by Spirit are also affected.

During the night, the overworld's nighttime theme will smoothly transition to the Reach's theme whenever I enter it. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? If it helps, I have two music mods installed: Calamity's Music Mod and Extra Music Mod which... weren't separate from Calamity itself the last time I played.

If my other mods are needed, I can take a screenshot of my list.
It just does this... the music, and many of the Reach spawns, only occur at night. There's an update in the works, though, that's going to make significant changes to all of this, so don't worry about it too much.

ramen()king

Terrarian
hi could you show me how to install the mod without tmodloader?
(and if theres a way of not losing my world and character when i install the mod)

Fi

Terrarian
It just does this... the music, and many of the Reach spawns, only occur at night. There's an update in the works, though, that's going to make significant changes to all of this, so don't worry about it too much.
Strange.

Reach's theme used to play during the day and night as long as I was inside its biome—not only during the night, but thanks for letting me know.

Jabberwocky

Skeletron Prime
hi could you show me how to install the mod without tmodloader?
(and if theres a way of not losing my world and character when i install the mod)
No, since you need tModLoader. Just install that, install Spirit from the Mod Browser, and copy your character and world files to the tModLoader folders for them so you can keep them, while also keeping the vanilla copies.
I think I saw you ask the same thing in the Discord. If you're having trouble installing tModLoader, go to their Discord's #support channel and ask.

ramen()king

Terrarian
uhm, i'm having another error now

when i open tmodloader, its says "finding mods" but it stays in it infinitely and doesn't load

Jabberwocky

Skeletron Prime
uhm, i'm having another error now

when i open tmodloader, its says "finding mods" but it stays in it infinitely and doesn't load
I'd still just suggest joining the tModLoader discord. This thread is specifically about Spirit; you'll likely get better tModLoader tech support there.

Jack1248

Terrarian
Heys guys, it's been awhile since I was online since I took a break from Terraria, but now I'm back, and
just now the first thing I read on the Forums is that Spirit Mod is being revived - Hell yeah!
I can't say with words how glad I am that this awesome Mod is back! Thank you Yuyutsu, I really love your mod!
Best news ever. So happy right now.

Top Bottom