Official The TCF Christmas Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably yes, and if yes, In Game Creations would be in the category, but, i'm not a mod and i wont pretend i am one.

Would an adventure map be a valid entry, and if so, in what category?

It is acceptable to use an Adventure Map as an Entry.

If you intend to post a screenshot from your adventure map, use the In-Game Creations Category.

Otherwise, if you upload the Adventure Map itself, the Other Category would be best.

Can mobile users enter?
Of course! It doesn't matter what platform you're on.

If you're talking about yourself though, I'm afraid you can't enter due to this rule (taken from the main post) :
You must have been a member of TCF for at least 3 months prior to the date that this contest starts. (must have registered by September 1st 2018)

Sorry. I was happy to scream 'Of course!' at you, but had to add this as well, since I didn't want to get your hopes up.

Of course! It doesn't matter what platform you're on.

If you're talking about yourself though, I'm afraid you can't enter due to this rule (taken from the main post) :
You must have been a member of TCF for at least 3 months prior to the date that this contest starts. (must have registered by September 1st 2018)

Sorry. I was happy to scream 'Of course!' at you, but had to add this as well, since I didn't want to get your hopes up.
That stinks that I can’t. Thanks for the help, though! Maybe next year, I’ll join...

I'm thinking about making a solo ukulele arrangement of the frost moon theme. I almost certainly wouldn't be done by the deadline, but it will be a fun challenge nonetheless. It won't exactly be easy to condense the song down to work on a four-stringed, two-octave instrument lol.
That’s awesome.

Since this contest is Christmas and/OR Winter themed, a winter house (with no Christmas decoration at all) would be admitted, right?
I've already sent a Christmas build as entry on the previous CC, and I'd like to do something different this time.

Since this contest is Christmas and/OR Winter themed, a winter house (with no Christmas decoration at all) would be admitted, right?
I've already sent a Christmas build as entry on the previous CC, and I'd like to do something different this time.
Yes, that would be fine

It’s a comic series. You can grab ideas for edits n stuff.
Copying artwork etc. from other artists is strictly prohibited.

Does anyone have a way to rec their Xbox 360 screen to rec my world when im done I'm getting a Xbox one on Xmas so can rec on there to

I'm gonna need a judge to contact me on my Xbox 360 @yok1lla at around 10-14th January around 12:00 NZT. I don't have a tripod or a way to record the tour of the world so I need someone to get a video for me

Anyone who helps can have 999 truffle worms from my farm or 999 platinum coins from my afk farm

Also it needs to be a video and you need to join my party so I can give the tour

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations!

Also congrats to the winner!

Is this every year BC I just realised I haven't been apart of the community for long enough

<triple post merged by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a way to rec their Xbox 360 screen to rec my world when im done I'm getting a Xbox one on Xmas so can rec on there to

I'm gonna need a judge to contact me on my Xbox 360 @yok1lla at around 10-14th January around 12:00 NZT. I don't have a tripod or a way to record the tour of the world so I need someone to get a video for me

Anyone who helps can have 999 truffle worms from my farm or 999 platinum coins from my afk farm

Also it needs to be a video and you need to join my party so I can give the tour

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations!

Also congrats to the winner!

Is this every year BC I just realised I haven't been apart of the community for long enough

<triple post merged by moderator>
Hi @TerrarianX, as you’ve seen you must be a member of TCF for at least 3 months prior to the date that this contest starts. (must have registered by September 1st 2018). Since you joined after September 1st you’re not eligible for this particular contest. It’s not guaranteed, but yes we do normally have a contest around the time of the forum’s birthday which happens at the end of September.

However, even though you’re not eligible for this contest, you can still share your creations with the community on your own profile, in the Player Creations section, or joining in monthly Creation Compendium (not a contest, but a collection of member creations - make sure you read the rules about how to join the Compendium before submitting work).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom