• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Akhnaten

Terrarian
Hey Thorium team, would you ever consider adding this magical creature (could act as a hardmode miniboss like the Borean Strider) to the game; "Jungle Ent"? I love these giant trees and I think it would fit perfectly into this mod.

Erikas0012

Official Terrarian
Would be useful if you made older versions of mod available for download. Don't want to update tmodloader just to make other mods break.

Isolated Egg

Terrarian
Hi! This is a great mod but I'm having trouble with the Butterfly Charm. The charm doesn't seem to spawn butterflies even though I have it in my inventory. Can you help me?

fooksie

Terrarian
hey, i was just playing thorium with some friends and i just couldn't resist coming online to say i love it; the new transformation items are such a simple yet intuitive feature, the exotic butterflies happen to be my favorite thing ever, and overall this mod just adds the most amazing things to the game

honestly, half of this stuff should be vanilla

keep it up :pinky:

AdipemDragon

Steampunker
Am I The Only Person Sad The Thorium Mod Is Getting It's Last Update?
The actual Proper Final Update is quite a ways away, though. We just keep discovering more and more things that can go into this currently panned update, but it's gonna be here eventually.

Mikeadatrix

Terrarian
Since Ragnarok Bard gear is scheduled and the final update is a ways away, any of you devs have an idea when that Bard gear will be dropping? Next update, update after that, or the final update?

Hiroo

Terrarian
Seem to have found a bug :naughty:

When I placed the Digderidoo on the weapon rack, it didn't show the sprite, and then when I tried to retrieve it, I got a Pharaoh's mask instead.
Hope that It'll be fixed soon so others won't experience it. :happy:

JimboTex

Plantera
Seem to have found a bug :naughty:

When I placed the Digderidoo on the weapon rack, it didn't show the sprite, and then when I tried to retrieve it, I got a Pharaoh's mask instead.
Hope that It'll be fixed soon so others won't experience it. :happy:
Unless they've miraculously managed to fix it sometime in the last few updates, I'm pretty sure that's a longstanding issue with tModLoader itself, rather than any one particular mod. Apparently, vanilla display tiles like item frames and weapon racks don't play well with modded items.

TigrisReaper

Terrarian
Hey, just poking on to ask if White Dwarf was ever going to get a second weapon and wings?

I love the entire moon lord tier of gear amd would dearly love to see the white dwarf be a complete set.

Aloeveran

Duke Fishron
@DivermanSam I have a question regarding the Monster Hunting Contracts. If you kill a rare contract monster (say Tim) before the contract becomes available but you killed it with same the player and world as the Tracker is in shouldn't that kill automactically count as completing the quest because you killed that monster previously? Or did you design it the way you did to be a massive pain in the :red: so we have to track down the monster and kill it once again?

JimboTex

Plantera
@DivermanSam I have a question regarding the Monster Hunting Contracts. If you kill a rare contract monster (say Tim) before the contract becomes available but you killed it with same the player and world as the Tracker is in shouldn't that kill automactically count as completing the quest because you killed that monster previously? Or did you design it the way you did to be a massive pain in the :red: so we have to track down the monster and kill it once again?
Judging by my most recent Thorium playthrough, it seems as if out-of-order kills do count, but you won't get credit for them until you complete the prerequisite contracts. So if, for instance, you kill a Nymph before you kill a Gilded Slime, then once you kill one of the Gilded mobs (Gilded Slime, Gilded Bat, or Gilded Lycan) and a Pinky (the contract between the Gilded mobs and the Nymph), you'll basically get credit for all three contracts.

Joe Dolca

Empress of Light
I am playing Bard in singleplayer and struggling heavily against all the mech bosses. Any suggestions? Maybe which one of the three is easier and with which weapons? I've tried using the trombone and the bongos on Destroyer but the laser barrage is way too much for bard's pitiful defenses.

KubosKube

Terrarian
Minor bugs, impact minimal, OCD intensive,
Marine Kelp planter boxes must be supported.
Marine Kelp cannot be harvested with a Staff of Regrowth.

Given their limited use, this isn't detrimental, but it's still mildly bothersome.

JimboTex

Plantera
A little note, your scarlet chests are making me crash.
I'm afraid that you're not giving the devs enough information for them to help you with your issue. Is the game crashing when you try to open a scarlet chest, when it comes onscreen, or is there some other circumstance that leads you to believe the scarlet chests are at issue? Does the game give you any error messages that might help the devs pinpoint where the problem is when it crashes? Do the crashes occur every time, or just some of the time? Are you running any other mods alongside Thorium, and if so, have you tried disabling the other mods and seeing if the scarlet chests crash the game with just Thorium active? (That last bit is to rule out potential conflicts with other mods as the cause of the crashes.)

PowerOfRod

Terrarian
I'm afraid that you're not giving the devs enough information for them to help you with your issue. Is the game crashing when you try to open a scarlet chest, when it comes onscreen, or is there some other circumstance that leads you to believe the scarlet chests are at issue? Does the game give you any error messages that might help the devs pinpoint where the problem is when it crashes? Do the crashes occur every time, or just some of the time? Are you running any other mods alongside Thorium, and if so, have you tried disabling the other mods and seeing if the scarlet chests crash the game with just Thorium active? (That last bit is to rule out potential conflicts with other mods as the cause of the crashes.)
Well what happened is that when i was looking at the underworld on the minimap, i noticed there were these red blocks near the underworld. It was when i hovered over the chest with my cursor that everything closed and i got a very big error message, one thing i remember from it was that it said something about a scarlet chest and the thorium mod.
[doublepost=1522703138,1522703049][/doublepost]
I am playing Bard in singleplayer and struggling heavily against all the mech bosses. Any suggestions? Maybe which one of the three is easier and with which weapons? I've tried using the trombone and the bongos on Destroyer but the laser barrage is way too much for bard's pitiful defenses.
You can use this one weapon dropped from the goblin summoner, and it pierces infinitly and can destroy the destroyer. If you beat any other mech bosses you can craft the hallowed megaphone which can also eat the destroyer alive.

Top Bottom