tModLoader The Thorium Mod

dear DivermanSam here's a visual bug that involves with the diver's suit while walking (idk if anyone has warned you or not but i'll warn you anyways cuse its my favorite vanity of this mod)

2016-06-10_16-15-23.gif

dear DivermanSam here's a visual bug that involves with the diver's suit while walking (idk if anyone has warned you or not but i'll warn you anyways cuse its my favorite vanity of this mod)
I'll make sure to fix that right up.

Every single time.
I only have your mod enabled, this is on a large world, it also happens on medium worlds, I haven't tested small ones yet.
Yeah, it will eventually work, you just have to give it a good minute.

thx for the quick responce Sam
[doublepost=1465572594,1465572250][/doublepost]
btw maybe you can divide it to body and legs/boots myabe 60 silver for the body and 40 silver for the boots? (suggestion of course)
and maybe it would make sence that the diver selled the diver helmet? (suggestion again)

Yeah i'm having a problem with this mod when i try to install it. ( Downloaded it and put it in Mod Source ) then in menu build + reload it gives me this error

Code:
Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Anyone has idea's?

Yeah i'm having a problem with this mod when i try to install it. ( Downloaded it and put it in Mod Source ) then in menu build + reload it gives me this error

Code:
Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Anyone has idea's?
|
V

Back
Top Bottom