IC Thousand Stars

"Seems to be stagnant. EMP is off the charts! Let us send a signal to it."
The Zechamill sends a second radio wave directed straight at the strange ship.
"Still open for trade?"

|cue a voice..|

``...Who are you and what's your purpose..?``

(I'm gonna need suggestions on who his bounty is in OOC, I can't really do anything in OOC though since last reply.)

“This is the Zechamill speaking, uhh, we’re looking for trades. We got offers like explosives or engines? Would you like to trade?”

``Let's just say...I'm looking for someone...``

(that someone is still yet to be decided)
(I’m a war criminal wanted for thousands of crimes on hundreds of planets… so uhhhhh… you could pick me, I’m just sitting on some dusty rock of a world right now watching the sun set.)

"Well, us and Captain Torque are currently in a radio transmission exchange, so we wont pose a threat."
"If you ever need our offers, please come to these ship coordinates. It updates itself frequently!"

A radio wave is transmitted to the suspicious spacecraft.

``....I request to come visit you and check out what you have, because I might have a few things that can help you
with whatever you need and you might have a few things that help me bring down the war criminal I'm after...``

Mach stood up and began walking back to village. He saw the city’s aerospace detection facility camera home in on something in the sky. He saw it use it laser tracker and watched a small dot appear in the distant sky.. something was coming, and it was directly towards the planet. Mach, despite being a cyborg, felt like he had a chill run through his body and face. He quickly put his axe to his back and closed his wrist blade. He would sleep uneasily tonight..

Last edited:
The Zechamill seals the door, decontamination gas activated, and finally opens up the second airlock into a huge storage compartment. Boxes and metallic crates cover the room.
"Hello! Uhm, what exactly do you need?"
The Payloader turns on a wall-mounted display of what's in their inventory.

[Explosives]
[Engines]
[Power Sources]
[Headgear & Armor]
[EMP technology]

|They would look at it for a while before making their decision...|

``A decent engine could help me, so would some EMP technology...``

“Here are the goodies! Engines first.”
A claw would pick up a rectangular crate and drop it 2 feet in front of the group.

“Right. So we got this model, it’s a little old-fashioned, but runs well at light speed.”
A second box, sleeker and blue, is dropped next to the other.
“This one’s kinda new. It’s more compact than the old one, but takes more power for operation, if you’re okay with that.”

|He would think about that, although not taking as long as before...|

``I'm sure I can manage with it, my ship can manage it.``

|He would turn towards the boxes..|

``Although I might need help getting these to my ship.``

"Oh, it's fine. Forklift will take care of it."
"For EMP we have a galaxy wide radar, and some 160 degree EMP disrupters."

"The welding bot and wiring might take a few days to install. Take the bot for now, but return it later."
"Well, what would you give for the offer?"

Back
Top Bottom