IC Thousand Stars

Somewhere in space, a gateway would open, and a ship would fly through, while firing back through it with its turrets.
The gateway would close soon after the ship is through.

The ship could potentially be detected near the outer edge of another ship's sensor range.

(I'd like something on what's in the system, don't really care if it's from Layn (wonder if Layn's having an issue with alerts or something) or someone else.)

(I'd like something on what's in the system, don't really care if it's from Layn (wonder if Layn's having an issue with alerts or something) or someone else.)
(The nearest system is something I’ve thrown together as a little desert world for Mach. It’s a small system. The largest world in it being the size of mars, and that’s the little desert world Mach resides on. Two others are too close to the sun sized star, they’re cooked and barren like Mercury. One‘s very very far out, around the orbit of somewhere between where we have Saturn and Uranus. It’s a frozen solid atmosphere-less world, even smaller than the other three planets. It’s very uninteresting and more of a galactic pitstop.)

"Okay, mister, our services are not cheap. We aren't professional merchants. So pay up!"
"Oi, don't be so demanding. That's no good for our marketin'! But seriously, pay up."

Mach noticed a nearby meek radio pulse (gonna assume that the planet landed on by Layn’s characters was also the one Mach was on.) He slowly walked outside of the small town by about 2 miles and found a small locator device, obviously left by someone to find there way back here..

he grabbed it and crushed it within his hand, visitors always meant bad news. He sprinkled the bits along the ground to make it seem as if something had hit it. He went and sat by a rock in the darkness, turning all of his lights off. If anyone returned, he would be hard to tell from the rocks unless a light was shone on him directly.

The ship that had arrived to the system would settle in orbit of the desert planet and scan for any notable settlements.

``Hold on, I be right back....``

|He would head over to his ship and search to see what he has to trade....once he gathers enough stuff that they request, he would put it all in a box and
come back with the box..|

The ship that had arrived to the system would settle in orbit of the desert planet and scan for any notable settlements.
(is it cloaked? If not, the planet’s basic orbital scanners would be able to pick it up and rely the information to the rest of the settlement, meaning you’d have a ‘welcoming’ party)

(It doesn't have stealth features, beyond the fact it doesn't really produce much heat emissions outside of active thrust or weapons fire. (And even that doesn't come from actual stealth tech))

Back
Top Bottom