tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a new Mod Logo for 1.3 has appeared and Hype Trains gets faster and faster!

LEq4Qlz.png

WHAT????
YOU SAID LATE FEBRUARY
ITS NOW 28TH
and now it says "Winter 2017"
REST IN PISS FOREVER MISS
btw why is the Discord gone

@zadum4ivii Yes, they are allowed again. The rule has been defeated. Only really unobtainable items such as Icemourne, Scythe, Soul Scythe, Zapinator (and i think I forgot one), are not useable for mods. But the Celestial Tools are. I know, you are happy and will add them in 1.3 again. :)
Also, THIS giant picture of epic doom looks just beautiful. 11 new bosses. IN ONE update.
I wasn't that hyped since 1.3 of normal Terraria came around.
The best thing... ONLY little time left until we can get our hands on it...

Release it when the Nintendo Switch comes around on the 3. March, okay? :) If not, then okay. OKAY.

@zadum4ivii Yes, they are allowed again. The rule has been defeated. Only really unobtainable items such as Icemourne, Scythe, Soul Scythe, Zapinator (and i think I forgot one), are not useable for mods. But the Celestial Tools are. I know, you are happy and will add them in 1.3 again. :)
Also, THIS giant picture of epic doom looks just beautiful. 11 new bosses. IN ONE update.
I wasn't that hyped since 1.3 of normal Terraria came around.
The best thing... ONLY little time left until we can get our hands on it...

Release it when the Nintendo Switch comes around on the 3. March, okay? :) If not, then okay. OKAY.
Yee! Thats very cool! And we thanks them for such a great mod update!
[doublepost=1488285467,1488285347][/doublepost]Probably everyone here waits for this moment!:):dryadsmile::merchantsmile::nursesmile:~:)`:)

Zadum4vii i really hyped about update.
And if its almoust here can you tell me one question.
Have a chance that update gonna be today or tomorrow?:)

Who made the flying whale sprite seen in the trailer? It looks pretty cool and I'd like to follow the person who made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom