tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.3 update will be released very soon - that's why there is a small announcement.

After 1.3 release next updates will be releasing after not that long time but will have smaller amount of content too. In these updates we will complement existing content, like Tremode, and of course add new content. We also hope for your support in finding bugs and glitches so we could fix them more easier.

Of course, we could move the release date of 1.3 to 1-2 months in order to fix and finish everything, but we understand that we can't make you wait anymore :)

The hype train leaves the station!

1.3 update will be released very soon - that's why there is a small announcement.

After 1.3 release next updates will be releasing after not that long time but will have smaller amount of content too. In these updates we will complement existing content, like Tremode, and of course add new content. We also hope for your support in finding bugs and glitches so we could fix them more easier.

Of course, we could move the release date of 1.3 to 1-2 months in order to fix and finish everything, but we understand that we can't make you wait anymore :)

AYE

While I'm not the biggest fan of tremor I'm still quite happy to see that the update is finally out and I hope that it will fix the major problems with the mod :)

Last edited:

Thank you zadum :D

FHJWAVBFHJWEFVEWJBFIJ3QWBFGKEWJGJKBEWJKGBWJKBFUIWBFUIEWGBEWIOGBUI
<many jumbled letters and exclamation points removed by staff> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in case you didn't realize I smashed my head against the keyboard because the hype that I just got overloaded my brain. took me a couple of hours to realize and fully understood what I read. I feel like I got run over by the hype train. TREMOR 1.3 HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
are you completely done the update and waiting for the release date or do you still have things to do?
we could move the release date of 1.3 to 1-2 months in order to fix and finish everything, but we understand that we can't make you wait anymore

basically, the big bulk is done, but there is things to fix and test which will be postponed after the early release because otherwise it would be too long of an update. If I understood the message.

FHJWAVBFHJWEFVEWJBFIJ3QWBFGKEWJGJKBEWJKGBWJKBFUIWBFUIEWGBEWIOGBUI
<many jumbled letters and exclamation points removed by staff> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in case you didn't realize I smashed my head against the keyboard because the hype that I just got overloaded my brain. took me a couple of hours to realize and fully understood what I read. I feel like I got run over by the hype train. TREMOR 1.3 HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Hi @bootr bawss, I'm sure that the mod creator is excited that you're hyped as well, but that was quite too many nonsense letters and exclamation points. I removed about fifteen lines of them. Please stay hyped, but next time perhaps you can display it with words and sentences, and not spammy stuff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom