IC Unknown World (IC)

The scientists try to fight back, but get killed quite quickly.

<<Alright.>>
Streyll holds the wolf in place.

Chir' would be able to see two cameras watching them, four large doors, two of them being the ones the wolves came from, and two smaller doors.

He'd then look around.

<<Wonder what's behind those doors. Probably more things to try to kill us.>>

Security would be leaving the office to run after him, and through the door he just opened is a hallway with three doors on the left, and one door on the right.

<<I would assume so.>>
Streyll then bites down on the neck of the wolf, killing it.

All four of the larger doors then open, as three more wolves and a drake run out to attack Chir' and Streyll.
The drake runs after Chir', and all three of the wolves go after Streyll.
Streyll flies over the wolves and picks one up, then throws it at another wolf, before he gets bitten in the leg by the third.

He'd have one bird check each of the doors while still having several to fight the security.

He'd try to basically get on the drake's back.

The security tries fighting the birds, then decides to run back to the office after three guards get killed.
All of the doors on the left lead to labs, and the door on the right is a morgue.

Chir' would be successful.
The drake then tries to roll over to crush Chir'.
Streyll turns and claws the wolf that bit him, then grabs it and breaks its neck.
The wolf Streyll threw earlier then jumps on top of him and bites him, while the other circles him.

Last edited:
He'd try to see more closely what each of them has.

He doesn't quite get off the drake in time, leading to getting his left hindleg crushed by it. He however also would try to bite the drake and inject it with a not quite lethal yet dose of venom.

The first lab has an unconscious wyvern in it that is having a device implanted in it's neck.
The second lab has a dragon wearing a mask that is having its wings removed.
The third lab has a few mechanical parts on a table that are being tested.
The morgue has the bodies of multiple draconic creatures in it.

The drake gets bitten, then backs away from Chir', and screams in pain.
Streyll shakes off the wolf that jumped on him, then staggers due to pain, before he roars and quickly uses his wings to get on top of the wolf he shook off, before he tears out its neck.
The remaining wolf backs away and growls at Streyll.
Streyll flies up, then dives towards the wolf and pins it against the ground, breaking a few of its limbs in the process, before he starts ripping it apart.

He'd just go back to the elevator and press the button for second floor.

Chir' looks at the drake.

The elevator doesn't do anything.

The drake looks in Chir's general direction, but the venom is currently preventing it from seeing clearly, and it is currently still screaming in pain.
Streyll finishes ripping apart the wolf, and starts eating parts of it.

He'd try to get out the elevator through the hatch.

Chir' just starts dragging himself towards the drake.

The hatch isn't locked, so as long as Dijth could get up there, he could go through the hatch.

(How much pain would Chir' be in right now?)

He'd manage to reach it by using birds.

(Well his leg did get crushed so I'd say a pretty significant amount.)

Djith would end up in the elevator shaft.
The door to the second floor is 12 metres above him.

While Chir' is dragging himself, the chemical stored in his collar that he was told was going to be used during training gets released.

He'd just try to get there using more birds.

He manages to stand up and walks over to the drake, just dragging his crushed leg behind himself and tries to bite it in the throat.

He'd be able to reach it, but the door is closed.

The drake backs away slightly, but Chir' would be able to reach it and bite it.

He'd be able to get it open slightly, but only enough for a bird to go through, and not himself.
The elevator then starts moving up.

The drake screams in pain, and dies after a few minutes.
Streyll then looks at Chir'.
<<...C-104-1, are they dead?>>

Through the door is a hallway with two doors on the left, and one on the right.
The right door is locked.
The first on the left contains a drake tied to the table with various mechanical parts being tested on them.
The second door on the left is a room where the parts being tested on the drake are being made. Two scientists are currently in that room.

<<Good... ...C-104-1, I... ...I feel like I need to kill, but I can't kill you.>>

He also would try to get out of the way of the elevator.

<<I... do not believe... we have anything... to kill here, anymore.>>

Back
Top Bottom