• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Working as Designed Unused Blizzard bestiary filter for Ice golem

superwill771

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I noticed there is a "Blizzard" filter for the Ice golem, which is supposed to be unused in the game.

Edit: what should they do with this filter? To remov it completely or to make it an actual filter for just one enemy, much like the meteorite filter for Meteor Head?
20200913092550_1.jpg

Last edited:

ppowersteef

Paladin
It acts more to show the spawn condition rather than a filter to me.

Having filters for each enemy in an unique spawn condition might be redundant.

Sigma90

Brain of Cthulhu
The Blizzard filter used to exist, but was removed so the filters would line up nicely in the display. (Otherwise there'd be a single filter in a new row.) There's some merit to adding the Rain filter to the Ice Golem - I'll bring it up.

Top Bottom