• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

ThatVillain

Terrarian
So, as it's been asked by many people, the question is "What does the Lunatic Cultist say?" You can also find the sound here:
As far as I see, nobody yet asked it on the official Terraria Forums, so I am. Well, most of you guys probably think it says somthing like "I know you know" / "how do you know" or "all hail Moon Lord" or something like that. But I'm pretty sure that he says something in another language, so if anyone is sure about this, either if a developer could enlighten us, that'd be perfect to satisfy our curiosity :)
Y̴̗͂̑o̵͍̅u̷̯̭͌ ̸̦̓ͅa̵̯͂͝r̷̮̣͑̈e̵̟͖͌̇ ̵͕̄n̴͖͈̆͆ơ̷͙̓ ̶̼́̓m̷͕͊ǫ̴͌r̷̢̅e̷̦̞̕

OOUULRLRBA

The Destroyer
Somthing from the Necromonicon...

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu [R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn]
The dead Cthulhu is dreaming in his house in R’lyeh.

Or just Cthulhu. "CT HUUL HUUO"

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
Hi @ThatVillain, welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile: Please don’t spam like that. I removed about 2,112 of the extra okays.

THE CHEESE GOD

Retinazer
Ik what he says
PROTECT THE FREAKING FRISBEE...... influx waver noises......devotes and Archers screaming oruoruinre lunatic cultist runs away and hides behind therapist

vocalgiant12

Spazmatism
Also, when I saw the title of the post, my mind instantly went: (to the tune of "What does the fox say?") "What does the Lutanic Cultist say? *ding x24 or something (did this to remove spam)* What does the Lutanic Cultist say? (lyrics continues to play)"

Top Bottom