Whats a good mod combo? In terms of the big mods.

Discussion in 'General Mod Discussion' started by Siveria, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Siveria

Siveria Terrarian

Topic, Looking to combine some of the bigger mods with some quality of life mods on top. I heard Calamity kinda is balanced around itself, so it doesn't really play nice with other overhaul mods due to the fact the stuff in Calamity will almost always be stronger than stuff in say thorium.

Heard Spirit mod+throium is a good start what else?

2. GodHimself

GodHimself Steampunker

Spirit Mod + Calamity + Terratale(sans fight) + Aerovalance + World Gen Previewer(the title says all for that one) + JoostMod + Swords Overhaul Mod

Hope that helped

3. Maxoxpower

Maxoxpower Terrarian

Mine is : Thorium + Spirit + Split + the antiaris + Element Awoken + grealm.
    Add In : Various weather + chad furniture and you got a pretty well mod balance.

(, i got exodus but it hink items in it is a little bit too strong)

4. TomtheTerrarian

TomtheTerrarian Terrarian

I would go Tremor+Terratale+Thorium+Calamity.

5. Ryeun

Ryeun Eye of Cthulhu

Calamity (With the music mod)
    Thorium
    Spirit
    SacredTools
    Antiaris
    Disarray
    Grealm (BaseMod needed)
    Ancients Awakened (BaseMod also needed)
    Varia
    Antisoctial (Tremor instead if too cheezy)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  6. GodHimself

GodHimself Steampunker

A good mod selection for a multiplayer session would be:
    thorium
    calamity(Music or no music, music is just much better to have, especially the abyss music, thats a treat)
    DNI Equipment upgrade(You can upgrade an items stats with the correct gem and the Reli- Reliqua- That rainbow staff thing thats NOT the rainbow rod, easier to aquire gems and more options due to more players = more weapons/items)
    Vitality tools
    Imk is a bit cheesy, and only these 4 mods won't cause much lag, plus there is plenty to do with just thorium, so put calamity and vitality and Dni and you got a pretty good amount of content and you can collect a weapon of each level with DNI. Collecters rejoice!

7. Modiceai

Modiceai Plantera

Calamity+Thorium, Calamity+Spirit, Calamity+Tremor, Calamity+Thorium+Tremor, Thorium+Tremor+Spirit.