• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Whats your favorite song?

Dakuryon

Steampunker
I have way too many music loves to list, but tonight I'm in the mood for some good ol' Taeyang and G-DRAGON :dryadpassionate:

Etto

Terrarian
Kinda been having a sudden phase of coco and the butterfields... i can't decide if my favourite is five bells or warriors.
I also really like Tally hall. I can't really choose a specific favourite.

Blackbugatti101

Brain of Cthulhu
I just wanted to know what people liked these days, because I never really seemed to care. Mine is Rush: Rush 30 Overture, which is a combination of Finding my way, Bastille Day, Anthem, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X1, and Hemispheres. (All songs by rush)

Aurora3500

Staff member
My favorite music tends to be from video games and anime overall. A song I've been listening to again recently that I really love is named:

Desert Sunset. Captures the feeling of a calm desert well.

I just wanted to know what people liked these days, because I never really seemed to care. Mine is Rush: Rush 30 Overture, which is a combination of Finding my way, Bastille Day, Anthem, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X1, and Hemispheres. (All songs by rush)
Your Thread has been merged into the existing "What's your favorite song?" Thread :)

Blackbugatti101

Brain of Cthulhu
My favorite music tends to be from video games and anime overall. A song I've been listening to again recently that I really love is named:

Desert Sunset. Captures the feeling of a calm desert well.

Your Thread has been merged into the existing "What's your favorite song?" Thread :)
Thanks. I look for a thread like this before making my own, but I didn’t find one so I made one. glad to know one exists!

Top Bottom