Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

• The Twins

Votes: 174 47.8%
  • The Destroyer

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Skeletron Prime

Votes: 74 20.3%
  • They're all both pretty hard.

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • They're all both pretty easy.

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters
I’m going to be honest, The destroyer is the easiest with a nimbus rod and the one to do first, Really gotta just dodge and kill the probes. Fighting the Twins is easy with asphalt and the megashark.
Skeletron prime is the hardest one for me, Its not that hard, but harder than the twins and destroyer.

The Twins are always my first mech boss. Skeletron Prime would have to be the hardest, since it takes me the entirety of the night to defeat it. The Destroyer isn't bad, more in the Twins range.

Twins by far. Prime is easiest, then destroyer, then ****ing spasmatism.
That Phase 2 flame attack is a hell

IMO the Twins USED to be really bad, now I can beat them with a true night's edge and adamantite armor so...
Destroyer wrecks me though, so used to the 100% heart drop rate from the probes that I always underestimate how bad he is now

Skele is 3spooky5me
The True night's edge is Pre-Plantera And Post-Mech Bosses

I feel like the twins were the hardest, because the destroyer is destroyed by Daedalus stormbow + titanium armor 1.4, and i killed skeletron prime with a minecart track that made the fight trivial.

how can someone say twins is hardest, its easiest to miss their projectile, and best is to use onyx blaster with cursed/ichor bullets, destroyer is medium when u dont have daedalus stormbow, and prime is pretty hard with his 4 hands and spiky head attack

how can someone say twins is hardest, its easiest to miss their projectile, and best is to use onyx blaster with cursed/ichor bullets, destroyer is medium when u dont have daedalus stormbow, and prime is pretty hard with his 4 hands and spiky head attack
Tbh the 3 mechs are the easiest bosses in the entire game. The Destroyer gets shredded by literally anything that pierces or has an area of effect. The Twins have attacks designed to hard counter true melee... which is the worst class already anyway so it doesn't matter and they just end up being easy to dodge. Skeletron Prime isn't hard in the slightest either. The only challenge is actually hitting him, literally 1 of his arms is a threat (the laser) and the other 3 basically cannot hit you unless you decide "hmm today I will stand still".

Twins are by far the easiest, prime is the hardest with all of his arms, destroyer is also pretty hard but doesn’t have as much as damage as prime

Honestly, Prime is easy, just use wings. The problem with the Twins is mostly Spazmatism's second form with the cursed flames. He focuses on you quite a bit and goes nearly a whole screen length. It's very hard to avoid that and it has a debuff.

Honestly, Prime is easy, just use wings. The problem with the Twins is mostly Spazmatism's second form with the cursed flames. He focuses on you quite a bit and goes nearly a whole screen length. It's very hard to avoid that and it has a debuff.
The cursed flamethrower is super easy to dodge, literally just run/fly the opposite direction. The only reason you should ever get hit by it is if you’re playing melee and aren’t using the shadowflame knife for some bizarre reason.

The cursed flamethrower is super easy to dodge, literally just run/fly the opposite direction. The only reason you should ever get hit by it is if you’re playing melee and aren’t using the shadowflame knife for some bizarre reason.
He follows you and the cursed flames still go through you to the edge of the screen. This means that You're likely to be hit by it continuously. Even if you run in that direction.

He follows you and the cursed flames still go through you to the edge of the screen. This means that You're likely to be hit by it continuously. Even if you run in that direction.
Are you playing at a low resolution? I haven’t gotten hit by that attack since 1.2, and it only goes about half the screen for me. Also if you just keep moving away from him he literally can’t get close enough to you to hit you with it.

to be honest I defeated them all first try but the hardest was skeleton prime that's twins are meant to be harder but they were plain easy especially with the Zenith it is a bit OP a bit I mean allot

to be honest I defeated them all first try but the hardest was skeleton prime that's twins are meant to be harder but they were plain easy especially with the Zenith it is a bit OP a bit I mean allot
Wait so you didn’t kill them without the zenith? You realize that you can’t even get the zenith before killing them unless you cheat, right?

Back
Top Bottom