Xbox One World's not importing

DawnOfHumansEnd

Terrarian
So I noticed an issue with importing legacy worlds......they just don't import. I found a modded 360 map that will import to xb1. Why do my legitimate world's not import to xb1? It says downloading but then never actually imports the world

Last edited by a moderator:
So I noticed an issue with importing legacy worlds......they just don't import. I found a modded 360 map that will import to xb1. Why do my legitimate world's not import to xb1? It says downloading but then never actually imports the world
Ok so I noticed modded maps will import to xb1 but my legit ones won't. Any fix?
Hi there @DawnOfHumansEnd, unfortunately if you've been experimenting with modded console worlds, there's no telling what it may have done to the console. Files and future updates may no longer work, and you've voided your right to technical support.

Here is more info: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

There may be a solution, I'm not sure, but as it stands now we can't be sure if your modded world is the problem or not.

I watched a stream of an aiw being imported multiple times on xb1 so no, the problem isn't my 360 worlds. None of my legacy world's import, even ones generated and not played on.
[doublepost=1529169597,1529169532][/doublepost]
Maybe it's got something to do with "What's modded" that it's not allow it.

You should read that again.

Others have reported the same problem so you are not alone (they don't mention modded maps so that might not be the issue). If you haven't already, you should report the issue to Pipeworks through their bug reporting form: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Thanks. I'll do that.
I should note that I had this problem shortly after the 1.3 update, then imported fine, world's converted etc.....then bang no more.

I posted this elsewhere but can't find it. Legacy world's still not importing. The world I'm importing is stocked to capacity(last 2 chests were automatically "negative painted" and I can't place any more .so I assume that's the max.

Is it possible there's a hard cap on how many items can be held in storage?
Other than the dates, I can't figure out any other reasons my worlds won't download.

I posted this elsewhere but can't find it. Legacy world's still not importing. The world I'm importing is stocked to capacity(last 2 chests were automatically "negative painted" and I can't place any more .so I assume that's the max.

Is it possible there's a hard cap on how many items can be held in storage?
Other than the dates, I can't figure out any other reasons my worlds won't download.
Try re-uploading it, then try downloading it again.

Try re-uploading it, then try downloading it again.

1st line defense! Yea I've done that more times than counted. Funny thing is it downloaded once, converted, then never again. I'm only trying because I put a lot of work in that world and the copy I have on xb1 got totally destroyed and saved. Not to complain, but inability to turn saving off, exit without save, combined with inability to kick players from the game.....opens the door for epic griefers....and it saves. Totally not gonna solo restart.

Ive been having this issue too, except it imports corrupt worlds just fine but not crimson, though that said my worldgen was so skewed my whole roster bar one world was crimson, so it might be an issue with how developed a world is as well.

Back
Top Bottom