Resolved [Xbox One] Lost my cell phone without knowing it

Jan K

Terrarian
So when I finally got my cell phone, it was a huge achievement. I think I spent like 5 hours in total farming it so I felt really good when I dropped it to a friend in a multiplayer server so that he could try it out. He gave it back to me, and I immediately left the game. Later, when I came back to play Terraria, I realised that my cell phone was gone and now I'm trying to get it back. Is there a way I could get my cell phone again without having to grind?

So when I finally got my cell phone, it was a huge achievement. I think I spent like 5 hours in total farming it so I felt really good when I dropped it to a friend in a multiplayer server so that he could try it out. He gave it back to me, and I immediately left the game. Later, when I came back to play Terraria, I realised that my cell phone was gone and now I'm trying to get it back. Is there a way I could get my cell phone again without having to grind?
You can try to hook up with other players and see if they are willing to trade with you: Want to Buy

I don't know anyone that would like to sell
[doublepost=1567004260,1567004185][/doublepost]I don't know anyone that would like to sell

Thanks. :D Is there anyway to obtain the cell phone through cheats so as not to waste any money?

Back
Top Bottom