four plus four
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm probably gonna spend the next while watching anime OPs. Maybe after I'll say all I watched, who knows.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I watched a couple. All are from anime I absolutely love(except one), and everyone should watch all of them at least once.

Kill la Kill OP 1-2(OP 1 is clearly better, better visual style, similar song goodness)
    Baka and Test OP 1-2(Both are great, but OP 1 is a bit better. Musically, bit worse, but visually makes up for it)
    School Live OP 1(Great anime, great OP)
    Baccano OP 1(Visuals better then OP, for once)
    four plus four
    four plus four
    No Game No Life OP 1(One of the only OPs I have in liked videos)
    Code Geass OP 1-5(4 is best, 3 is worst, simply because it wasn't around long enough for any effect. All are great)
    Soul Eater OP 1-2(OP 1 is better, visually and musically. Only anime I don't love to death, haven't watched in forever though)
    Konosuba OP 1(That episode transition music part is best, it's great)
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Love Live OP 1-2(OP 2 is better, I prefer the song and visual)
    Toradora OP 1-2(Both are good OPs, but OP 1 stands out better individually. Storily, OP 2 handles it better, but on it's own? No)
    Lucky Star OP 1(I BUY SAUSAGE, SO FREE TOTOMOTIE)
    You know what? For the first time, I'm going to take requests on for sprites. Request a sprite, use it wherever you want. More info below.
    Reactions: Safeman🌻
    four plus four
    four plus four
    @Rokas I am sorry, but I can't sprite your profile pic(I assume that's what you wanted) It is far to big for my experience, it's basically asking me to sprite a boss, to me. If you want, I could try spriting something else for you, you just gotta request something.
    Rokas
    Rokas
    not that
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Ok then, I don't quite understand what you wanted from me, then...
    bShMZvq.png
    8VcCsME.png
    Decided to try to make a Corite Yoyo, turned out well.
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    Would've been better if the Solar pillar wasn't my worst experience with the event compared to the other three.

Seriously though, looks pretty good
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    That is a tasty sprite, also yes, when I first did the celestial tower event, the solar pillar was sooooooooooooooooooooo hard compared to the rest, and that was NORMAL mode.
    Baka and Test is what I consider the funniest anime I have ever watched. It is hilarious, and everyone should watch it right :red:ing now.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I remember watching it in the otaku club I used to attend in high school. and my friends kept laughing their asses off because not only was I very similar to the main character but his name was yoshi and people knew about my user. the only thing that didnt fit were those girls that were attracted to him, heh like anybody would ever be attracted to me.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    It is probably not a good thing that they're asses were laughed off, did they go to the doctors?

However, that sounds great.
    310.gif
    Mako best of Kill la Kill, 100% fact.
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    At E-waste places you can get free PCs, my current gaming PC is from E-waste, and my past 3 PCs are also from E-waste, my current PC has a Nvidia GeForce 8400GS, 12 GB of RAM and about 700 GB of space to store stuff, all of it was free. The 8400GS and most of the RAM was from other sources, but still free.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I just had to search up that Nvidia GeForce thing, and it is really cheap. Also, can I just mention how I love when it says "Gaben", it's the fanservice bits?

Also, UberCAKE, did you change your profile pic again? How dareth you! It's not spooky enough!
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    I changed my profile picture 4 days ago, also yes, it seems the 8400 GS is really cheap.
    I've been playing Spelunky lately, and some of the most exciting runs are the runs where you :red: with the shopkeepers.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I remember this one run where we accidently found the black market, stole a shotgun and went to town.

Later I died because I forgot I had a million bombs.
    I don't understand the appeal of sports. Or, rather, the appeal of watching sports.
    1Wgobx4.png
    Pp5F5I6.png
    Ok, the world gen in my world is amazing.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I've... Never thought of that. Well, I also never head to the ends of the world where the enchanted shrine is, and it being underground sorta makes it hard to see... But aboveground, like this one, ruining the aesthetic is far worse then when it's underground. Maybe next time I'll leave it be... Aboveground, underground doesn't matter.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Try building around one at some point. The only problem is that you'll have to keep that world singleplayer, greedy players ALWAYS destroy things like this or demon altars that youve built around.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Since when wouldn't I be playing singleplayer?
    Some of my favorite anime are probably Love Live, Lucky Star, Baka and Test, No Game No Life, Baccano, Code Geass, and others.
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    I'm guessing one of the others is KonoSuba? (Also No Game No Life is great)
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Konosuba is pretty great, but that's mostly a comedy aspect. And I will still call Baka and Test the funniest anime I've watched, and I prefer the story of Baka and Test.

You could call it one of the others if you'd want, probably.
    OP twelve of One Piece(OP) does not fit as a One Piece OP(OP). Nice song, decent visual representation, just isn't One Piece(PO)
    I just watched episode 1 of Pokemon Generations, and it looks pretty cool, actually.
    Reactions: stormconure
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Everyone in the comments was hating on the new Pikachu.
    As iconic as "PIKAPIKAPIKA" is, I'm kinda liking how the pokemon dont say their names all the time. Both in Generations and in Origins.
    Plus the new Pikachu is absolutely adorable.
    Cryx
    Cryx
    The sound is annoying though after a while, and bubble face got me angry quick. They shoulda just kept the original one.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Looker in Episode 2 looks smashing, too.
    Chrome, why do you look different, why? Did it update or something?
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    I mean it updated a little bit it doesn't look THAT different
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Well, yeah, it doesn't look to different. But after using it for a bit I seem to be getting some lag that wasn't present previously - Namely, my alerts when I mouse over the alert thing, take longer to load. And more I can't think of right now, probably.
    News update - Still surviving in my expert hardcore run. Currently mining my way to hell, then will fight the wall soon-ish after.
    Reactions: neoselket and Sash
    four plus four
    four plus four
    More of... I guess I've never really played much as a ranger? Also, trajectory would in no way be the reason, to old and good at games for that to be the reason.
    Sash
    Sash
    too old? lol what class do you run?
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Well, I'm 14. To smart and old to have trajectory be the reason. For class playthroughs, I mostly don't pick ranger or thrower, and pick the others. When actually playing the game, with all classes, I use mage more as my ranged thing then ranged.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom