Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    N Terraria 6 wip update released. And sorry, no multiplayer includded currently.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Just released the mod update, and already did dumbness.
    Hi Nakano, thanks for all the work on N-Terraria.
    Just a quick question, any chance to relocate the "N_Terraria_Music" folder to the n-terraria executable folder, instead of the drive's root on the new version? (ex: D: )
    I'm a believer that things should keep to their proper places, and I wouldn't call the drive's root folder the proper place for something like this.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Hello there, N_Terraria_Music is placed on your disc driver directory because the engine does not allows to load musics if the path of the music have any spaces. If were not because of that, the musics would be or on the mod directory, or on your mod saves folder.
    B
    BloodyShade
    Not sure how terraria works exactly, but usually this is a pretty easy fix on the engine side. Nowadays mostly just FOSS software developers tend to ignore such common/easily-fixable problems. Any chance this could get fixed?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I believe so, maybe I can even change what will take care of the musics, because XNA music manager sucks.
    Terraria could have an Easter Event.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Mobile version has a bit of a crappy one.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I does not really consider Terraria mobile event as a legit event, but at least it have. Beside the easter event should be kinda like the Christmas and Halloween, but not really necessary to have a waves event.
    What I learned today, Free Mode Expert Eye of Cthulhu = Deathgazer (FF VI)
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Lol :p
    Did you die?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I? Nope, but my tester did. Level 216 EOC vs Level 80.
    Whew, could kick some bugs out of the mod, now I will need to make planning for what to work next, maybe reduce the level of the Moon Lord?
    Funny I sometimes mistaken the Towers with Pillars.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The term is interchangeable.
    You are talking about the bosses that spawn after you kill the Lunatic Cultist, right?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Yes
    Discovered something bizarre on Terraria, that is only acessible if can invoke the pillars more than once.
    Hi Nakano, I'm a mod on the new subreddit /r/Terarria_Mods. I was just wondering if I could talk with you sometime about your mod, to write up a piece on it for the Terraria reddit community? Let me know if you are interested and we can work it out from there. Thanks for your time!

Paco1342
    P
    Paco1342
    @Pebkio Reddit can definitely be a cesspool at times, but the Terraria community there is absoutely amazing! It's one of the very few subs I spend any amount of time in! You should check it out sometime, you can find some really cool things around there!
    Pebkio
    Pebkio
    Sorry, Paco... I'd have to join reddit and I'm not up for signing away my soul on a blood contract.
    P
    Paco1342
    No joining required if you just want to lurk. Only if you feel an insurmountable urge to comment on something or make a post. Of course, when you sign up, you don't even have to provide an email address, so there's that. Feel free to lurk around /r/Terraria_Mods, I won't tell anyone!
    I want to implement the Master mode, where nobody in it's right mind would not play it for serious.
    Pebkio
    Pebkio
    I figured that is what No Tomorrow on Expert would be...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom