RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you don't like Battlefront 2's loot boxes, don't buy them. Simple.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    but there's micro-transactions which makes it pay to win even though you can get all the content by not paying oh no

It's definitely kind of a cash-grab though. The game would be better if they didn't exist and would still probably make money. This sort of thing belongs in f2p games.

People make too much a deal about it.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    My definition of "Pay-2-Win" is gameplay affecting items that are locked behind a paywall (*cough* EA's first Star Wars Battlefront game that had weapons and :red: locked behind map DLC *cough*).

Honestly, compared to the first one the loot crate system is nothing but an improvement. Sure, the grind might be long if you don't pay, but you can still actually get everything for free.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    And if people actually willing to pay the micro-transactions help fund upcoming (free) DLC, then that's nice.
    [Halo 5] I'm usually high on the scoreboard in Strongholds, but have negative KDA. Why can't people play the objective instead of killing?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Throw them into a game TF2. See how well them caring about their KDA serves them there. :p
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    I have never understood why people think KDA is everything. "Oh WOW, you managed to get 12 spawn-kills with a one-shot sniper, you must be so good at the game because they had no idea where you were!" It is literally a number of Kills divided by Deaths. All I have to do is get a rocket launcher or beam rifle and kill things from a distance. It makes no sense.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I go to Super Fiesta to feel good about myself when I get 20 kills (even though 14 of those were with the Rocket Launcher).
    I want a branch evolution of Paras where it breaks free of the mushroom's influence and becomes a free bug.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    The Pokédex entry in USUM implies that an Alolan form was considered, which makes me sad.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Me makes me sad too. Paras is my second favourite Pokemon, and I hate Parasect for making the little guy a zombie, but I always evolved it simply because keeping a Paras just isn't viable gameplay-wise.

But the fact that the US entry basically outright states that the bug is dead... damn. If I evolved my Paras I'd feel like a total monster, video game or not.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Paras is cute as hell. It's a shame they made it such a hard Pokémon to use viably.
    Just read one of my old (cringe-ier) stories. Ravage was such a stubborn jerk-:red:, and I don't have any regrets in that regard.
    Why do emotions have to be so complicated? My feelings just keep flipping all over the place.
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I more view them as something simple, reactionary, and temporary. Not to say it's a bad thing as being mad or sad all the time would suck. Nice to feel some form of happiness or satisfaction every so often and not only the negative emotions.

That said, the thing that makes them complicated is the reasons why someone feels them, whether good or bad.
    There were two cadets handing out poppies in the store today. On the way out, one of them called me sir.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    And I'm thinking: Dude, you're a military cadet on top of being at least two years older than me. I should be the one calling you sir.

First time somebody's addressed me with that respectful of a term though. Feels kinda nice.
    When you squeeze the ketchup bottle and all that comes out is this watery stuff with a red tint that thankfully tastes like ketchup
    "Arrow. Legends of Tomorrow. Two hit shows. So hit that we're moving them to our second channel." -CTV
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    they're both staying on the CW channel over here, although the schedule is a bit different from last year
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I mean, this is last year's news. Arrow isn't even on CTV anymore. Good thing we get one of the CW's channels from up here.
    I'm feeling really, really dizzy. Every once in a while everything just spins. Too bad I'm the only one here...
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Yikes. What happened?
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Seems to have been a side affect of me forgetting to take my depression meds too many days in a row. Remembered to take it yesterday, and I'm feeling much better today.

Still though, I hate how my body feels it needs the meds to function anymore. I'm in a better mental state when I take them, of course, but the fact that I feels so bad when off them scares me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom