Search results for query: *

• Users: Bry
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Sprites Armor Rehaul, plus Relevant Changes and Additions!

Armor’s looking to be a hot topic right now, which is perfect timing, since I recently finished working on this, for the most part! There is a lot of armor imbalance, and today, I’m going to try my best to take care of all of it, while making some additions here and there to really flesh out...
  2. B

Game Mechanics Reworking Accessory Modifiers

4 Damage, Movement speed, Defense, and Melee speed modifiers. No Ranged modifiers. 1 Mana modifier. No Summon modifiers. 2 Critical Strike chance modifiers. I don't see a problem if nobody else does. Modifiers are definitely outdated. Some are borderline useless, some are completely...
  3. B

*COUGH* Is-Is this thing on?

Alright, guess so. Hey, uh, I don't know if I ever even did an introduction before, but here I am making an AMA now. Not gonna lie, I'm not entirely sure how to man one of these threads, but I'll be figuring that out as we go along, I suppose. I'll also format this better once I get a couple of...
  4. B

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Quest Fish and Angler Rework

(Ugh, I'm so out of it; this being in the Multi-Topic section doesn't even make sense; what was I THINKING?!) Quest Fishing in this game blows. From fishing itself being kind of boring (and occasionally really annoying) to the pure tedium of hoping the Angler likes your face at that particular...
  5. B

Save Draft confusion

I was typing up a Suggestion over several days' time, saving almost religiously because I've lost a suggestion to the draft presumably just not saving in the past. Yesterday, however, when I finally realized that this was a stupid idea and that I should probably save the BBCode on Notepad or...
  6. B

Sprites Accessory Rejuvenation and Expansion

My GOD, I've been putting this off for way too long. Yeah, with all the suggestions I've made, it's kinda hard NOT to notice how garbagio some accessories are; you can't even force using a few of these. To name a few, there's the Panic Necklace, the Diving Gears, the Star Cloak... literally...
  7. B

Game Mechanics Unimaginative Mode - It's like Creative Mode, but exactly the opposite

"Wwwwwhaaaat the hell is this supposed to be?" "How quickly can I justifiably say this is bad?" "Wait a minute, wasn't this a joke you made on my profi-" All good questions, all good questions. I have but one good answer. The whole game revolves around two main things: fighting, and creation...
  8. B

Sprites Shark Tooth Necklaces - Random Ideas

Well, another Smol-gestion. Guess I'm just subverting all expectations, now. Shark Tooth Necklace. Apparently it's better than I thought, with weaker weapons. Who knew -5 defense was so significant a change? I say it should be -10, though. I think the Armor Penetration game is actually kinda...
  9. B

Game Mechanics Meliorating Debuffs + Debuff Interactions

Well, I sure didn't expect to be back with a suggestion again. This particular topic's been left untouched for a bit too long, though, I think. Debuffs. I'm sure everyone's noticed it at this point: a LOT of debuffs just kinda really suck. This . I've sure noticed it; kinda hard NOT to, with...
  10. B

Drawings & Paintings Bry's Art Space

I've spent an awfully long time hyper-focused on the Suggestions part of the forums. Spent the majority of my Junior High career spriting large-scale ideas on my lonesome, with questionable amounts of skill and a very misplaced dedication which both lead me to my current 3-year long existential...
  11. B

Sprites Skeletrompet (It's exactly what it sounds like)

This is dumb. But I have to. This is a Skeletron. This is a trumpet. I am giving the Skeletron a trumpet. Actually, I'm giving the Skeletron 2 trumpets. During Halloween, and when in possession of the Magical Harp, destroying one of Skeletron's hands while fighting him will spawn a trumpet...
  12. B

Sprites A Little More Love for the Ice Golem

Ok, before you say anything. The mini-bosses in this game are pretty "Meh", even for being Mini-Bosses. There's only 3 in the game, and they're kinda there for a minuscule amount of time. I'm not saying Redigit should make the Ice Golem essential for progress or anything; I just want the thing...
  13. B

Sprites Making Hell a Little More Lively | Hardmode-Underworld Expansion

Work-in-Progress, Mi Amigo. Give it some time. Maybe someday, I'll actually make a finished, QUALITY idea! That day ain't today, though. "Laughter resonates from the world under, and screams echo from the dungeon." I... don't really remember seeing many Underworld suggestions. The only one I...
  14. B

Sprites Old-Console Content: Buffed and Repurposed!

Console Content! Part One - Enemies I always liked the alternate versions of enemies that were in the Console version of Terraria before they were given the boot. They looked like rarer, stronger, COOLER versions of normal enemies. But were they different in any way? No. No unique loot, no...
  15. B

Sprites The Crystalline Elemental and a few Accessories | Random ideas

Eh, I've got nothing big for now, so here's a suggestion that consists of one enemy and a few items. The Crystalline Elemental Alright, this dude is obviously just a Granite Elemental reskin, so I tried to make it look nice, at the very least. It doesn't spawn naturally. It instead spawns when...
  16. B

TCF Suggestion More Freedom with Threads | Prefixes, Titles and Polls

Well, I don't know how everybody else feels about this, but I'd like to be able to change my threads' titles without having to first report the thread and get someone else to do it for me (same goes for polls and prefixes). It's minor, but it'd be convenient, I'd think. ngh, not used to making...
  17. B

Items More Shadowflame items!

So who else thought that Shadowflame could have been more than just 3 weapons? I diiiiiiiiid. And do. Torches, a Summon weapon from the Goblin Summoner, maybe a Flask of Shadowflame... I dunno, stuff like that. Down below, I've sprited all my ideas. It's not much, compared to my other...
  18. B

NPCs & Enemies The United States of Planterica has awoken!

So this was spawned from a joke status someone made, primarily because I have too much time to waste. Someone wanted a Plantera of the United States of America, and I delivered without thinking if it was a good idea. I then went too far with it, and now it's a suggestion. I'm SORRY; I just...
  19. B

NPCs & Enemies The Galaxians - Lunar Endgame NPCs!

I'm well aware of the amount of Post-Moon Lord content that's been suggested. I'm also well aware that Terraria's ending is really abrupt and NEEDS a better form of closure. Or, well, a form of closure. "Oh crap, I DID it! Moon Lord's dead! "...Wait, is that it?" Unless the player's next goal is...
  20. B

Other Turrets & Traps! (Check Back Often!)

Oh My GOD, I've Been Waiting For 6 Months To Do This. TURRETS. We Have THREE. THREE. TWO Of Them Are Harmode-Only. ONE OF THEM IS RARE AS ALL CRAP. And Snow Flinx Don't Even SPAWN That Often! I Refuse To Sit Here And Let This Go Unseen. ... Also, I Actually Already POSTED A Thread With SOME Of...
Back
Top Bottom