• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

1.3.6 Background Preview

Aurora3500

Staff member
That is an epic Skeleton in the distance!

Brings a whole new element to spice up the Crimson from just the background alone. It's fantastic to see the work of Lazure and Crowno with these backgrounds.

I should play Crimson Worlds more often, to get a better different taste of the bloody goodies in the Crimson.

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
I'm curious though, it's probably been asked, are these new world backgrounds or are some possibly retroactive for old worlds?
The background is selected at world gen, and applies to the entire world from that point on. So these backgrounds won't be visible on old worlds (which only display 1 background per biome from the set options anyway).

Koopahunter197

Spazmatism
wOAH!! That looks awesome! A dragon skeleton sitting in a lakebed... Geez, wonder how it got there... (shivers)
Keep up the great work as always! And I've checked it over, no sneaky extra spoilers left in there... Unless that cavern with the bone fossil is a new generated structure?

Top Bottom