PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice spoiler. My excitement for 1.3 grows even more. But i personally hope meowmere is not the strongest sword in the game. Too noisy and multicolored for my taste.

-Laser Machinegun, if compatible with custom ammo, maybe frost or nanite bullets?

-Why is the landscape at the beginning so... brown??
The laser machine gun is using mana
The brown trees i think i have seen before on a server and could be a paint type
also, cenx is wearing new armour (maybe not but i don't think theres an armour that looks like that ingame)

Hey guys, I'm aware that there is some stuff spreading around right now.

Would appreciate if you kept it off the forum until an official statement on it is made. Things change, it's only going to cause an uproar if it's not the same.

As "good" as it might be to see content, it could cause a lot more harm than it does good. Keep it to yourself, please ;)

Hey guys, I'm aware that there is some stuff spreading around right now.

Would appreciate if you kept it off the forum until an official statement on it is made. Things change, it's only going to cause an uproar if it's not the same.

As "good" as it might be to see content, it could cause a lot more harm than it does good. Keep it to yourself, please ;)

Isn't everything in the Upcoming Content section of the wiki based on official sources?

Isn't everything in the Upcoming Content section of the wiki based on official sources?

Not necessarily, no. Wiki is full of strange things from various sources (literally everything is a reference to something) and the devs haven't said anything about what's on there just yet, so I'd take everything on there with a slab of salt.

AWESOME!!!! It looks great. I hope the developers fill all the gaps in the game by just thinking item by item. Example: Gems...hmmm emptyness...Coral blocks... hmmm emptyness... Desert..hmmm emptyness. HYPE TRAIN!!! Thanks team!

I hope the mysterious granite biome and brown trees are The covert biome, an alt. Purification.

And the sort of buried house with a gold chest was a mini biome from jungle...

I moved all the unofficial stuff into a collapsed lower section of the wiki page and marked it clearly. I'm not thrilled about keeping it at all, but I think people (myself not included) are seeing it as "official enough"... but anyway, it's now all clearly marked as not being from Terraria staff officially, to avoid any confusion or unduly raised hopes.

*has seizure and vomits rainbows onto himself*

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

i'm super excited for the new stuff to come! keep up the amazing work Re-Logic!! :D

a hook that locks you in place? a sword that shoots nyan cats? A GUN THAT SHOOTS LASERZS?
*drools*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom