With pinch zoom returning?Yeah, ok. Exploring Touchpad re-enabling as well.
I get it, but I'm still half-convinced that people dropped them while in build mode, due to a full inventory. It happened to me more times than I'd like to admit.This is by design, after years of complaints about accidental deletions. Its two presses now, there really isn't a great way around the catch-22 here.
I'll check and let you know. If so, could they be two separate options somehow? Speaking of tooltips, is there an option for having the tool-tip below the item, rather than on the right? It's hiding all of the inventory, and if the fade out is too quick, I don't have time to read it if needed.Is this impacted by tooltip fade settings? I honestly cannot recall - but that's a thing you can adjust.
It was a drastic change, I'll agree, and I'm lucky enough to be playing on a 55" TV (it was only when I bought the TV that I realised wraiths had two eyes, not a red line). But, it was an important step on the road to parity with PC. I think a huge help would be to add the option for a PC-type of equipment menu (vertical), and to have the option for a right-click equivalent across the board (as L2 was in 1.3), so that we can equip from chest, switch armour from vanity slots to main and back etc.....and we got savaged for years for "just slapping PC on consoles".
It was quite easy: △, R1, ↑, X and select. It took about 2 seconds. Don't get me wrong, this new system is clever, and better suited to smaller screens, but the 1.3 version was just as easy.the insane steps to cancel a buff on 1.3 console
Aren't there four options on PC? I can't remember what they are though.was monkeyed around with in ways that differed from PC
I've found another couple of issues too:
- When moving then stopping, the smart cursor takes a few second to drift back to the player, rather than snapping back instantly. This is very annoying when near an area with multiple chests or a teleporter hub, as you keep interacting with the wrong switches/chests etc..
- Shopping with the painter during a Christmas event crashes the game.
- Items can't be equipped from chests, or even from the main inventory while a chest is open
- When in multiplayer, passing items to friends (guests) has a slight delay, meaning that the host picks the items again, unless they run away very quickly
- There's no "Enter" key on the keyboard when writing signs (next to the "done" button on PS4)
Also, would it be possible to add a fourth, very large size option for the crafting/duplication/research window, with more space horizontally?