Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Well the bug occurred when I was fighting against the destroyer with my friends normally, since playing with them the master mode, with daedalus bows, etc., and my character dies, I wait for the 30 seconds of the counter and when I appear, some white letters appear rare that moved from left to right very fast, as if it were the omega flowey fight from undertale, and the background changes color too fast, I would say that I get very dizzy so I opted to close the game after 4 minutes passed and nothing was fixed and it would continue in the same state. I have to clarify that the game is going well for me, 60 fps stable in low, it does not lower me in the fight against the bosses. I don't understand how this could have happened. Restart the game and it was solved, but that scared me, it seemed like something out of an internet crepypasta. And of course, when that happens the game becomes unplayable, the truth is I don't know if this is a bug or some very rare Easter egg since we are in October. I speak Spanish, so again I can apologize for my bad English.
121074203_2781146968840198_3827907569720226392_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom