OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

maybe I wait till the sunken sea plot is over since most of the cast is there unless I
am fine with introducing my character somewhere near the ocean.

Draedon is already communicating with the roleplayers, which he's for now serving as a deuteragonist. That said, Draedon is not one for direct interference, so it is fine in that sense. He's not going to be summoning the Exo-Mechs for fun or for abusing the RP, only for his actual fight.

If you want a more long ranged communication with Draedon though, couldn't you just give him a walky talky or something

Yeah, I tried thinking of starting location but can't think of anything so if you got any ideas, let me know but for now, expect me to do nothing

like I mentioned on the IC, here are the characters of Max's Mind (or as some might say it, Max's Subconscious)
suffering.png

Max/Nova (Subconscious)

Imginative Burst.png

Eclipse (The entity that lives in Max's mind)

also thanks to the power of editing, a application exists

A: Name: Gina Apatow

B: Appearance:

Gina Apatow.png

C: Abilities: Nothing unique/out of the ordinary. (except for the speed boost granted from the panic necklace when getting hit)

D: Strengths: She is great at encouraging people.

E: Weaknesses: She struggles at using weapons, also doesn't know how to work any "technology" based weapons/equipment

F: Personality: Nice, Adventurous and Encouraging, although hesitates when a option is given, she is fond of her brother Max and
cares alot for him.

Last edited:
also thanks to the power of editing, a application exists

A: Name: Gina Apatow

B: Appearance:

View attachment 359140

C: Abilities: Nothing unique/out of the ordinary. (except for the speed boost granted from the panic necklace when getting hit)

D: Strengths: She is great at encouraging people.

E: Weaknesses: She struggles at using weapons, also doesn't know how to work any "technology" based weapons/equipment

F: Personality: Nice, Adventurous and Encouraging, although hesitates when a option is given, she is fond of her brother Max and
cares alot for him.
No major problems that I can see. Though lots of weapons in game are technology based when it gets down to it, so that may become a bit debilitating for you.
Regardless, the application is accepted as is.

ehh, Max is going to be the main fighter of the siblings, Gina could
probably snap him out of fear or use whatever she owns at that point as a distraction or something. (but
that doesn't mean she just exist)

I'm gonna make a description for Citrus' main weapon because it's a custom weapon and because why not.
Weapon name: Omega
Weapon damage: has power scaling in this rp, currently about as strong as Magic Missile
Effect: Depends on the color of the orb: when orange, shoots electric flames from behind the user. When green, summons ice bolts instead.
Appearance: (Citrus usually only wields the orb Nebula Arcanum style, and the rest of the wand is only visible when he isn't using the weapon. )
Omega_Resprite.gif

Seems fine from what I can see. I'll just assume the color of the orb just does as it pleases, which is fine considering there are already two or more modes weapons that exist. Approved.

all of them

JK, usually I just have a robot arm although I don't mind a leg being the robot. (actually, hold on a minute)

1647975848995.png

I asked RNG again and it wants Max to be a cyborg (no, he isn't the cyborg npc)

Back
Top Bottom