1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Drawings & Paintings Cheerio's Avatar Thread!

Discussion in 'Non-Terraria Creations, Art, & Literature' started by Cheerio, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Cheerio

Cheerio Golem

Since my other thread went so well, I'm making a new one! (That's sarcasm, by the way.)

Hello one and all, and welcome to Cheerio's newest disaster! -- I mean, what? I have decided that big projects aren't for me. So since I still want to contribute to Terraria Forums, I am opening this thread. The main goal of this thread is to dominate Terraria forums with stylized white avatars. *cough* Sorry, what was that?

As in the past, I will take ten requests at a time. In order for me to complete a request I will need a description or image of you character. Eye color is especially important, since that it the only color on the avatars I will make.

If you want your avatar colored, simply request it, and @Krasunir will be happy to do that for you!

And now, what you've been waiting for: the avatars themselves.

Cheerio.png Szaila.png Jetstream Infinity.png Dreadful man.png Matsu.png TheBezixx.png Freenight.png Brick Creeper.png azumarill64.png Krasunir.png ppowersteef.png Treesmasher.png RoboTTrustworthy.png Privy.png Milt69466.png Artie.png Shadow_Mantis.png XenoCat.png CraftedNightmareHere!.png Temmie.png gallantEclipse.png zeskorion.png Cryx.png EpicCriddle.png TheQuietBisharp.png Arpiter.png king40606.png Vizron.png Di.png Myu.png Rastriavis.png TheBezixx2.png

And because the hyperlinks de-link everytime I try to add a new one...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Myu, king40606, Criddle and 14 others like this.
  2. Matsu

Matsu Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oooo...I'll take a request.

Here is the image:
    [​IMG]
    Eye color is gray.

3. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

It would be a sin to not make a request here.

There:
    [​IMG]

4. LoveSpreader

LoveSpreader Terrarian

image.jpg Let's see what you can do with this. :dryadsmile:

5. Brick Creeper

Brick Creeper Skeletron Prime

I have been summoned by your profile. I will cure your boredom.

Would you mind making me a Halloween avatar? It would be the clothier's red hat with a glowing Jack 'O lantern face on it, possibly with a black background. Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  6. Azu

Azu Retinazer

Could I get a spooky Spinda dressed like this chap?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thank you!

7. Cheerio

Cheerio Golem

Thanks for all your requests everyone. When I come back from lunch, I will continue drawing. In the meantime, anyone know how to perma-link the images to the profiles so that I don't have to go back and link them everytime I edit the post?

8. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

Right click on the image and pick "copy image" instead of "copy image address". It will make you paste the image immediately instead of having to go through with link. If that's what you mean.

9. Krasunir

Krasunir Terrarian

Alrighty then...

Could I get:
    krasunir shade nofill.png
    please? (Eye colour is cyan and mint/turquoise/whatever it is)

10. Cheerio

Cheerio Golem

Not exactly, but that is helpful. :dryadwink:

11. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

Well, there's nothing I heard of, the best way to go is what I said. Glad it helped a bit.

Cheerio likes this.
  12. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

13. Treesmasher

Treesmasher Golem

I would like your version of this please as my request!

Attached Files:

• gjth.jpg
      gjth.jpg
      File size:
      12.8 KB
      Views:
  14. RoboTTrustworthy

RoboTTrustworthy Spazmatism

Maybe an avatar of this ol lad

robobyhtt.jpg
    (eye color is grey)

15. Bluegreen

Bluegreen Skeletron Prime

If it be not a bother, I'd like this one to be done.
    [​IMG]
    Basically, as depicted in the picture, except for the snow.
    Eye color is blue.

16. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

I am posting here

this girl as to be expected XP

17. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

No, totally not expected. :v

18. Dreadful man

Dreadful man Cultist

Wow, your thread is already booming with business. Congrats! And that's some great art indeed! Thanks! Well do you mind if I can request something more?

Cheerio likes this.
  19. Cheerio

Cheerio Golem

Sure why not?

Dreadful man likes this.
  20. LoveSpreader

LoveSpreader Terrarian

You could've posted each completed request instead of just editing it in your OP. It will bump your thread(without breaking the rules), and in turn, gain more views for thread. Some probably haven't realized their requests have been finished.

ppowersteef and Cheerio like this.