Drawings & Paintings Cheerio's Avatar Thread!

You could've posted each completed request instead of just editing it in your OP. It will bump your thread(without breaking the rules), and in turn, gain more views for thread. Some probably haven't realized their requests have been finished.
Oh... *facepalm* How did that never occur to me...

Aah, this might be rather greedy of me, but may I request the same in a different pose?
I suppose that wouldn't be too difficult...

Let me refind my stuff. My micro SD card just got corrupted and I am recklessly trying to find my backups.
Ah, man that sucks. Had one of my drives corrupted before. Thank goodness I managed to recover all of my family photos on it. (Not much else was spared...)

Jeez man, those are awesome! *Artie silently wants one*
Could you make one like this
hehespooks.png
I know it's a bit... undetailed, but I want you to be creative - keep the general shape but make up the details -- if that's not too much to ask, that is.

Could I request a drawing of Void, one of my OCs?
Ref:
VoidHallow3.png

(Full body and fully lit version): http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/shadowmantis-png.65800/
You don't have to do the chainsaw.

Added: I forgot to note something. Void has three fingers and a thumb on each hand (four digits) and his 'skin' is completely jet black, hence his name. Also, no trail effect on the glowing red eye. Something about that always bugs me.

Last edited:
Some nice arts you got
I feel tempted to request but i don't want you to be overloaded with requests but ill probably request once your current ones are finished

Back
Top Bottom