Drawings & Paintings Cheerio's Avatar Thread!

If requests are still open, I would like a doodle of my avatar.
N0JpucZ.jpg

From the back, but gives a better representation, as this took more effort than my current avi.
Sword is a true Excalibur and hallowed gear, with a crown. A bandana also goes over my avatars mouth area, as seen in my current avatars doodle. Frostspark boots as well are on his feet.

Oh yes one thing I forgot to mention, I want green eyes.

Last edited:
Heya there, nice stuffs! If ya don't mind, I'd be liking to request a Mordred Du Ver'dyde.

4578650efc039a6ae786be3b7976abb5.png

15f644e153ebb60c579f219b7deb6d45.png
First picture for colors and things, and then looks like the second one, except in full armor plates. Also, he has a spear, not a sword.

I am seriously in love ;u;

May I request a li' Maxie, if possible?
Thanks!

Can you draw this guy?
Heyo, I was wondering if you could draw a head & shoulder shot of my character. (He is supposed to look like a Keidran.)

Here's the description:
So, starting off with the head: A more cat-like (Keidran) face, with large fox ears, which turn black halfway down, and continue being black toward the tips. (I know you're not doing color, but I'm going to describe it in color because that's easier for me.) On the left side of his face, there's two thin parallel scars, that start above his left eyebrow, and continue most of the way down his cheek, like claw marks. The inner scar is longer than the outer one. His left eye is ice-blue, and his right eye is crimson-brown. He has one black tiger stripe on each cheek, which originate from the far side of his face and continue until about halfway across his cheeks. Around his mouth area and neck, there's cream-colored fur (like this). He has red wavy hair, and it is in this style. He has thick eyebrows that are the same color as his hair (they are shaped like this
eDmprG7.png
). He is wearing a dark grey (gunmetal colored) trench coat (the kind without a fancy collar), with a loose hood which is bunched up around his neck. It would be cool is you could have him grinning toothily, exposing his sharp teeth. For every regular tooth there is a longer, sharper one. The longer teeth start out longer towards the middle, and get shorter as they go.

Last edited:
In this case...
Her
fkHcRXI.png
( take note the photo is a bit darker than it should )
...with a trusty Wisp
9FzN997.png

If you want better refs, there are some in my siggy.

This guy please, and, thank you in advance.

KokoClownModelSheet1.jpg

"Folks I'm going down to St. James Infirmary...

Back
Top Bottom