Weapons & Equip Compilation of miscellaneous changes to weapons

plus 90% of people have terraria includeing me:p:dryadtongue::dryadconfused::dryadconfused::merchantrolleyes::merchanttongue::nursetongue:~:p`:p:redspin::redspin::redspin::redmunch::red::red2::joy::brain::zombie::golem::golem::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437667059,1437666945][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm I seaw I found A bug but I forget:confused::eek:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437667107][/DOUBLEPOST]swear

plus 90% of people have terraria includeing me:p:dryadtongue::dryadconfused::dryadconfused::merchantrolleyes::merchanttongue::nursetongue:~:p`:p:redspin::redspin::redspin::redmunch::red::red2::joy::brain::zombie::golem::golem::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437667059,1437666945][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm I seaw I found A bug but I forget:confused::eek:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437667107][/DOUBLEPOST]swear
please refrain from double posting if you realize you need to change something really quick you can use the Edit button to change your post without getting double posts, and autobumping a thread....

Theres floating islands called Sky Lakes now btw so what you encountered wasn't exactly a bug it was made that way due to issues with getting cloudfish, harpyfish, and the other high altitude fish

i support all of it except the yoyos with projectiles. the intent of the yoyos was to allow melee players to be able to kill things without being forced to use sword machineguns. other than that i like it.

i support all of it except the yoyos with projectiles. the intent of the yoyos was to allow melee players to be able to kill things without being forced to use sword machineguns. other than that i like it.
Actually, coming from you, that's a huge compliment :dryadgrin:

The vast majority of yoyos are pretty plain, reliable sources of DPS. The two I mentioned here are endgame and need some way of standing out besides the DPS, because right now they're not bad, but kind of boring to use. And besides, the servant of cthulhu thing totally makes sense, right?

They didn't do a good job then, since The Terrarian shoots lots of projectiles :p

Plus, the change to the Kraken that was suggested isn't really firing projectiles. It says they will orbit it, so mostly just increase the hit box of the yo-yo right?

index.php

This... there is so much "HELL DAMN YES" in this thread that I had to give you a gold badge. This is quite simply very brilliant.

Um ok, I'll leave a reply, if you insist. The leaf blower did look a bit like a hair dryer. Your sprite is a huge improvement.
Lets see, what else? Oh yeah, Daybreak needs something a little better about it. All it does is throw a spear. Basically a redo of the North Pole weapon. Maybe you can think of something for it?
Daybreak actually deals a debuff to some mobs, called "daybroken" where it sticks out of the mobs head, dealing consistent damage. Even with the debuff, it's still not as good as solar eruption :/

I'm not too bothered with the Leaf Blower sprite (although you made an amazing sprite!) but yeah, the Charged Blaster Cannon has an absolutely pathetic sprite. It's not a cannon, it's a nozzle/muzzle of some cannon. I'm glad that the weapon itself sucks stats wise as well, so I won't have to be bothered with looking at it. >_>
Could definitely use a huge overhaul, sprite wise and usage wise. The beam should be able to be aimed in order to make it useful.

Speaking of sprites, I absolutely hate the Celebration sprite as well. It looks like someone made his/her first sprite ever and bribed Red to include it in the game. >_> It could also use some changes, stats/usage wise, since the weapon is not even remotely impressive.

Remember when I said I would make a better bat scepter? here's a better bat scepter.
View attachment 78605
It, euh, looks like a Bat Pickaxe.

a few things that could be made more satisfying: the zombie arm: its rare enough to deserve SOME kind of cool effect. my suggestion? slapping sounds whenever it hits an enemy. the sprite could be better to. next, :the snowball cannon: it should have an effect similar to that of the water gun, in that it makes enemies and npcs drip with snow when hit, as well as actually dealing damage.
oh, and bat pickaxe.

Back
Top Bottom