Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally like to see the white cultists get implemented, with their own leader... I actually have a sprite for that.
OFZO9vd.png

1) very cool

2) very cool

3) is there new blocks we can use to build corruption settings without corrupting things around it

4) is there any gameplay coming in 1.3.6 or 1.3.7

5) when is space update
[doublepost=1496939120,1496938709][/doublepost]6) you done god's work

there is a region in the sky far up where the stars are and you're in space with low gravity but nothing there

wyrms and microbes spawn lower and not enough room to build in space
[doublepost=1496942347,1496942249][/doublepost]terraria needs space because starbound sucks

there is a region in the sky far up where the stars are and you're in space with low gravity but nothing there

[doublepost=1496942347,1496942249][/doublepost]terraria needs space because starbound sucks
Ah! I see what you're getting at! It is rather unfortunate that you can't build much in space...
(I'm guessing by Wyrms you mean Wyverns... Microbes would be... the Martian Probes...?)

So basically, you're asking for an update that expands the space biome.

i don't suggest much either, just increase the upward tile size of space. Also increase the space of the ocean to the left and right

terraria needs space because starbound sucks

Sucks, how/why?

They just received a huge update (literally today) that expands Space content a lot more. Mebbe try it out again!

Both Starbound and Terraria are awesome games, and I don't really see why one needs to emulate/attempt to do the other's job. Terraria is more about your planet, and Starbound is more about space travel. No need to delve too deeply into each other's territory. They're both cool for different reasons.

EDIT: As for expanding the world, due to how the game works (it loads the ENTIRE world into memory!), expanding the world's size will make it gobble up more RAM and other resources. There's a limit to how much you can expand the world until you start running into issues on lower-end computers, and you start pushing more and more people out of the game. That's not a good thing. Large Worlds are plenty big enough.

Is there going to be a crimson one?

The crimson has the flesh furniture set, so I thought it was only a matter of time that the corruption got it's own non-wood set.
Crimson furniture is the Flesh furniture set. :)
About time there was a Corruption counterpart to the Flesh Furniture Set! :dryadhappy:
There has been Flesh Furniture made from Crimson materials for some time now.

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Flesh_Block

No need to apologize, though usually when responding to a thread, it's good to look over the last couple pages if you have a question, in case it has already been answered.
And yet this is something that some people don't do.

This will be all made of the Rotten Chunk item. Bam. Called it.

Eh, I think it will most likely work exactly like the Flesh set does. You'll have to grab a Hardmode Crafting Machine that's a random drop (just like the Meat Grinder) and make the equivalent to Flesh Blocks and you'd probably need that thing the Steampunker will sell.

They usually keep things pretty symmetrical. I don't recall needing vertebrae for the Flesh furniture, so I don't see why you would need Chunks for the Corruption furniture. Wouldn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom