1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section

CC Creation Compendium #51

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by QuackersDelta, Aug 1, 2017.

1. QuackersDelta

QuackersDelta Retinazer

[​IMG]
    Alright, alright, party's over.
    On with the old, and forwards with the new! It's time for another Creation Compendium! Number fifty-one!

This is usually the part where I say something nonsensical or whatever, but I do have an announcement on behalf of the CC team.
    As of today, we will be filtering out any content that is deemed "low-effort" posts. This rule is mainly directed to memes and image macros, which we have deemed unfit for the Compendium. These posts will be filtered at the team's discretion. If you have any further questions, feel free to discuss with either me or @darthmorf.

Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

3) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

4) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

5) Low effort posts will be rejected. This includes entries such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @QuackersDelta or any other member of staff.

We hope that this will improve the quality of Creation Compendium, and that users will be encouraged to enter some great content!
    Finally, I'll remind you that this month's CC entries should be going to @darthmorf, not me!
    Don't know how to post your creation? Consult this handy guide!

And with that out of the way, let's get to the entries!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    MontezumaI & Nekomiya

Missed the party? Check out our last Creation Compendium!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Crowno, repeater13, Rekstri and 37 others like this.
  2. Creeper37500

Creeper37500 Skeletron Prime

Eyyyy CC#51's out. The remaining balloons on the Title are nice, as well as all the entries.

diekonradish likes this.
  3. The Eye of Horus

The Eye of Horus The Destroyer

Always love seeing these amazing creations by the community!

Stay awesome, y'all!

XoArK and diekonradish like this.
  4. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Really fantastic creations this time. I especially loved Eiv's giant's house, and Third's art of the Twins fight.

Thanks to Quackers and darthmorf for hosting and organizing, and putting these together each month.

5. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Awesome as always!

6. Chocosta

Chocosta Paladin

Again, more entries to be looked at, more pleasure for the eyes.
    Hard to have some favourites among the best of them :)

diekonradish likes this.
  7. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

I've really liked the big builds and arts here.

It's also nice to see the new change to the rules as well.

diekonradish likes this.
  8. fireman7100

fireman7100 Skeletron

Looking good, as usual :)

diekonradish likes this.
  9. movildima

movildima Skeletron Prime

Awesome entries, as always!
    Too bad I can't check out some of them, access denied on these two:
    [​IMG]

10. The Eye of Horus

The Eye of Horus The Destroyer

Same here.

11. QuackersDelta

QuackersDelta Retinazer

I'll try to fix this ASAP. I think I know the issue.

12. Xiarno

Xiarno Official Terrarian

That some high quality content.
    As always, great entry, but today entry seems to be.. more cooler than the other.
    I mean, this is much more effort given here !

And that also mean that the new rule was and IS a good idea, cause that make that the only thing allowed is some "cool" thing.
    Maybe I'll try one day to enter, tough I'm not the type of guys who give "efforts" to make something. I'm only the guys that when he have an idea, he DOES it, and if bothering (Take too much or don't want to continue), stop. I tried to do something one day, that started REALLY cool, but, ended up not finishing it (Maybe that when the "bothering" words came out, because I didn't stop, my computer crash and the map got corrupt :/)

Anyways, great entry as always. I can't wait to see the next compendium entry !

Yeah, I just checked the two link to the picture.
    It isn't because the picture doesn't "exist", it's only permission based (Acces denied).
    And if you want the link, check it here :
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/2017-07-13_13-26-14-png.175964/ ◄ Syrrath
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/capture-2017-07-17-15_29_03-png.176897/ ◄ Petruchio

It gives me a
    So, maybe acces to the picture is restricted ?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  13. Joost8910

Joost8910 Terrarian

Great entries as always! The new rule will help for future ones, of course. No more memeing here!

14. QuackersDelta

QuackersDelta Retinazer

Syrrath and Petruchio's entries should be fixed now, thank you for the heads up everyone.

ppowersteef and darthmorf like this.
  15. Almighty bobbit worm

Almighty bobbit worm The Destroyer

It's nice to see all the great entries here!

16. MarshMallow

MarshMallow Terrarian

Damn there are so many cool entrys and I missed :<
    Waiting for the next month...

17. ArmyFrog

ArmyFrog Skeletron Prime

Great job as always!

18. TriforceShard

TriforceShard Terrarian

I wanted to do something slightly different for my entry, and I decided to create a shirt in one of my favorite non-Terraria games, Animal Crossing (New Leaf) [Welcome Amiibo]. Does anyone still play that game? Is it still cool?
    Am I cool?

19. Loffy09

Loffy09 Spazmatism

I love New Leaf! Great entry! Love your Magolor pixelart @Emily_tacos !

Emily_tacos likes this.
  20. darkOddessy

darkOddessy Terrarian

Rip, Mine Still Did not get in ;-;