CC Creation Compendiums 1-18, ported over!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by darthmorf, Sep 29, 2014.

1. GoldenTerrabyte

GoldenTerrabyte Official Terrarian

I've always wanted to be featured! I'll be sure to cook up a picture for the next one, Quackers! Just you wait!

2. zimberzimber

zimberzimber Terrarian

Will the creation compendium be running on TCF as well?
    I might have something to contribute this time!
    Also I can help with formatting if you get mixed up.

3. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

Now i can see the very first ones

4. Mystery

Mystery The Mysterious One

Oh, it's really cool to see these all here. Thanks for moving them all over darthmorf!

5. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

I'd just like to say a few things:
    There are still more even older CCS, the ones run Kane. But I don't have permission for those, and they were done quite differently from ayeaye's style. Kane has also started up an alternate cc with themes etc. on TO.

6. maxthespaz

maxthespaz Steampunker

This is awesome! I hope I can actually finish a project in time to submit it though :p

7. Ridash

Ridash Terrarian

This is so cool. Too bad I can't make anything cool because I suck.

8. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

i thought it'll cost a load of time before they're all loaded, but looks like these forums will load spoilers if you open them, pure genius

9. Ntbol

Ntbol Official Terrarian

Nice builds!!

10. Swanky

Swanky Terrarian

Neat projects. It's cool to see how much people have improved throughout each one.

11. RajaDR

RajaDR Terrarian

nice building u got there

12. TheWolfMI

TheWolfMI Terrarian

I gota work on new stuff to post to the next CC! If I got time during school anyway :\ Love all the stuff posted! The fact that Terraria inspires so many people to be creative both within and outside of the game to me says how frick'n awesome it is!

13. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

i've readen them all, they'll all amazing, can't pick a favorite because that'll end in another wall of images

i forgot to close the spoilers, you'd no idea how long it took to scroll to the top

darthmorf likes this.
  14. xxterminatorxx5

xxterminatorxx5 Terrarian

Some of these are impressive but some I don't even know why you included in the post. I see wooden square houses like this all the time when I visit other people's worlds.

15. AyeAye12

AyeAye12 Terrarian

Thanks for doing this Darth :D Great to know that the CC will survive, I'll try to enter some stuff when it reopens x3

16. lol these are awesome, completely forgot that my old unfinished and now remastered sprites were in there

17. -=+Seth+=-

-=+Seth+=- Skeletron Prime

I Dunno if this really counts as a creation, But i made a little thing that the Npc's are fighting, For the new update, How they can sit, Well i thought it would be cool to have them fight, So i made this, FIGHTING NPC'S!.png

18. NinjaPenguinMime

NinjaPenguinMime Terrarian

Amazings

19. Winter-Hooves

Winter-Hooves Eye of Cthulhu

Glad to see the CC made it over here, I can't wait to have some art to contribute!

20. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

You have to post that on @QuackersDelta 's profile, when they open requests for the new CC.

QuackersDelta likes this.