• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

CC Creation Compendium #50

Aurora3500

Staff member
View attachment 175190

My and my friends terraria castle. Will take a lot time to finish it. But I hope this map will be one of the best around. Map designer: FattyMcblunt. He in my opinion the best builder on console terraria. Pixel art builder: me(djxavier or Mast3RRBlast3R).View attachment 175191
@DjXavier1999

This Thread is for discussing this current month's entries that are part of the CC. Posting your creation like this when it isn't part of the CC is considered off-topic.

If you mean to submit this as part of next month's Creation Compendium, you may do so by posting a link to your creation on @QuackersDelta 's Profile. And it will be part of next month's CC.

If you want to share your Creation with other Forum Members overall, the proper way to do so will be to create a Thread in this section here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/in-game-creations-screenshots.91/ Posting creations in this manner when they are not related to the Thread Topic is considered Off-Topic and advertising in this context.

DjXavier1999

Terrarian
@DjXavier1999

This Thread is for discussing this current month's entries that are part of the CC. Posting your creation like this when it isn't part of the CC is considered off-topic.

If you mean to submit this as part of next month's Creation Compendium, you may do so by posting a link to your creation on @QuackersDelta 's Profile. And it will be part of next month's CC.

If you want to share your Creation with other Forum Members overall, the proper way to do so will be to create a Thread in this section here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/in-game-creations-screenshots.91/ Posting creations in this manner when they are not related to the Thread Topic is considered Off-Topic and advertising in this context.
Oops my bad. I got confused lol. I'll delete it

Third

Terrarian
its really nice to be up there
You can upload your image to Imgur and then use this bb code link

Once you have that BB code link, you can pop that onto the profile of @QuackersDelta
real
Very nice CC we got here! Favorite entries would be @Peetaco 's, @ppowersteef 's, @Daimera 's, @Demorticue 's, @Star 's, @neoselket 's, @Zombear 's, @Dr.Madness (Baums Realm!), @Third 's, @
You can upload your image to Imgur and then use this bb code link

Once you have that BB code link, you can pop that onto the profile of @QuackersDelta

darthmorf

Staff member
you could give more space for begginers rather than experts like daimera, I saw too many from daimera
You're welcome to share which ones you thought were best from each one (I provided a link to each Compendium to make this easier!).
These were just a selection of our favourites, and so of course are opinionated.

Top Bottom